LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Has anyone ever been to a WNBA game

Originally posted by AmpLee:
I went to a preseason Warriors and Clippers game. Does that count?

I keed I keed.

Actually, yes. Yes it does.
season ticket holder right here.
Originally posted by SLICK:
I have season tix to the CT Sun.

I too, have season tickets, but for the Monarchs. They came free with the purchase of a Whopper combo meal.
no ... i can ball up those hoes 1 v 1
No, I've never done something bad enough to deserve such a punishment.
Originally posted by dobophile:
When I was a little kid I saw the US women's basketball team smoke the Soviet Union at the Goodwill Games. After the game, we saw one of the American players crying outside the arena. (I think she didn't play as much as she would have liked.) My mom made me go up and ask for her autograph.

Thus began my education in understanding women.

That's a funny story.
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:

Yea right foo, dey better dan u think
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ReverendRashad15:

but can you go 13 for 13 from 3 point land?
i once drove up to cal state hayward when i was a freshman at hayward high school. They had open gym up at cal state and i was playing with a couple friends, mind you we were not on the basketball team or nothing like that, we just played hoops for fun once and awhile. Ok well we were up at open gym and i guess the girls college hoops team was practicing by us and challenged us to 7-7 full court, we won hands down lol. It was like a pickup game to be honest, i couldn't believe these girls were on a organized basketball team but i mean I never felt they had more skill at all. All im saying is i like to watch the best at a sport go at it, and wnba is so boring to watch because i know friends that are pretty good that would be more fun to watch haha. It's one of those things that come along cause we gotta be fair i guess, but its like women establishing a WNFL, i mean seriously come on do you expect to compete with a mans sport when they are obviously the better athletes.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
every wnba thread needs this video posted

Don't forget this one.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4528/futurama-amazon-tour
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Don't forget this one.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4528/futurama-amazon-tour

Originally posted by AmpLee:
I went to a preseason Warriors and Clippers game. Does that count?

I keed I keed.

Post Of The Day
If they ever did attend one, would they even admit it?
Share 49ersWebzone