LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Manny vs Mayweather ??

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Yup this bandwagon thing is making it hard for me to get with PacMan.

If you people actually think that Pac would have the slightest chance against the the best PFP you gotta be on something.

I cant wait to see PBF beat the rice and boo go gi out of this smiling fool.

Thats right I said it, let the hate begin!

Enjoy it now filipino fans. There never was and will never be another fighter from your little island to do this again!

If your going to talk smack get it right, Rice maybe! Boo go gi impossible! If you really like to know why there is a bandwagon for Pac it's just not for his boxing. It's his generosity to his people and whom ever is around him. It's much more than what I can say for money Mayweather. With that being said I like Mayweather I think he is the best fighter out there with Pac, the only difference is Pac is willing to take on any challenges and Money Mayweather is willing to use his fast talk and speed to dodge fighters. Kinda like you using Mayweather to talk smack against Pac cause you r too much of a punk to say it yourself. I bet your not even a Mayweather fan!
Originally posted by titan:

If you people actually think that Pac would have the slightest chance against the the best PFP you gotta be on something.

Enjoy it now filipino fans. There never was and will never be another fighter from your little island to do this again!

If your going to talk smack get it right, Rice maybe! Boo go gi impossible! If you really like to know why there is a bandwagon for Pac it's just not for his boxing. It's his generosity to his people and whom ever is around him. It's much more than what I can say for money Mayweather. With that being said I like Mayweather I think he is the best fighter out there with Pac, the only difference is Pac is willing to take on any challenges and Money Mayweather is willing to use his fast talk and speed to dodge fighters. Kinda like you using Mayweather to talk smack against Pac cause you r too much of a punk to say it yourself. I bet your not even a Mayweather fan!

PBF gives back as well. Pay attention kid.

Actually I am a fan of both, unless they are fighting a mexicano.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 15, 2009 at 16:52:19 ]

Don't trip "Moist" it's all fun. My friend Frankie who is Mexican pokes fun as well. He stopped after Manny the Mexicutioner beat all his peeps. What the heck does bi go gee got to do with Filipinos? If you study your history you will find out that Filipino's and Mexican's have more in common than you think. We share a common history with Mexico than any other Asian country. Spain controlled us at one point and it still lingers to this day. Look up the Spanish rule and The Acapulco galleon
trades. You still smell like rotten cabeza holmes. It's all good, next time get your Filipino food right and we do have other things to be proud of besides our beloved boxer. We might actually be your boss someday.
HAHA
Roach "Tell him to go f**k himself" In response to Floyd Seniors less than flattering comments.

Pacman is doing it up in Vegas AFTER a pro fight...

"Post-fight, Cotto was sent to a local trauma unit. Pacquiao performed an eight-song set with his band at an outdoor concert at Mandalay Bay".

This might just break DLH and PBF numbers.
HAHA
Roach "Tell him to go f**k himself" In response to Floyd Seniors less than flattering comments.

Pacman is doing it up in Vegas AFTER a pro fight...

"Post-fight, Cotto was sent to a local trauma unit. Pacquiao performed an eight-song set with his band at an outdoor concert at Mandalay Bay".

This might just break DLH and PBF numbers.
Floyd Senior is an idiot hope Pac knock his son down when they fight.
Originally posted by ToddShaw:

Don't trip "Moist" it's all fun. My friend Frankie who is Mexican pokes fun as well. He stopped after Manny the Mexicutioner beat all his peeps. What the heck does bi go gee got to do with Filipinos? If you study your history you will find out that Filipino's and Mexican's have more in common than you think. We share a common history with Mexico than any other Asian country. Spain controlled us at one point and it still lingers to this day. Look up the Spanish rule and The Acapulco galleon
trades. You still smell like rotten cabeza holmes. It's all good, next time get your Filipino food right and we do have other things to be proud of besides our beloved boxer. We might actually be your boss someday.

Even though I think Floyd will beat Pacman, I found that funny. ^^^

[It doesn't look as good on this forum]
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

lmao..

the thing is duckweather is just as quick as manny.. too defensive and too technical of a fighter.. it would be interesting to see if he could actually get to him though
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

lmao..

the thing is duckweather is just as quick as manny.. too defensive and too technical of a fighter.. it would be interesting to see if he could actually get to him though

I give Manny a slight chance in this fight because he has two good hands. Most fighters have one good hand, but Manny can punch with both, and that could give Floyd fits.

I think the biggest factor will be Floyd's reach. It all depends on if Manny is able to find a way to penetrate that huge advantage. But like I said, with two good hands, it makes things a bit easier.

If Manny can get to Floyd, I can see Manny winning a decision. If Floyd can keep Pac at bay, then the decision goes to Floyd. I don't expect a KO in this fight.

Before Cotto, I might have gone Floyd by KO, but Manny proved to have a solid chin at welterweight.

I just wish they'd cut it out with this catchweight bulls**t though. Titlefights should not be disputed at catchweights.

[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 16, 2009 at 00:34:10 ]
If you want to see a preview of this fight, look at the last two rounds of the Cotto fight. Cotto was running for dear life but still trying to get some shots in. Cotto was already busted upo at this point. You can see Manny was getting frustrated because he couldn't hit him cleanly to knock him out. Floyd will be running for dear life scince the begining. Manny will be so frustrated and tired by the sixth round that he will decide to take a nap in the middle of the ring. Floyd will win.

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
If you want to see a preview of this fight, look at the last two rounds of the Cotto fight. Cotto was running for dear life but still trying to get some shots in. Cotto was already busted upo at this point. You can see Manny was getting frustrated because he couldn't hit him cleanly to knock him out. Floyd will be running for dear life scince the begining. Manny will be so frustrated and tired by the sixth round that he will decide to take a nap in the middle of the ring. Floyd will win.

that's the thing.. we already know how duckweather operates.. he will be content with going circles around the ring for 12 rounds.. he does not need the K.O. to win.. he will use his reach to keep manny off of him

and i'm sure you're right it will be a decision.. if cotto can't knock manny out.. duckweather sure as hell isn't going to

[ Edited by bayarealuv on Nov 16, 2009 at 08:46:02 ]

that's the thing.. we already know how duckweather operates.. he will be content with going circles around the ring for 12 rounds.. he does not need the K.O. to win.. he will use his reach to keep manny off of him

and i'm sure you're right it will be a decision.. if cotto can't knock manny out.. duckweather sure as hell isn't going to

I was listening to a reporter that Manny will only have one more fight and then retire. If this is true then it will put more pressure on Mayweather to sign. No one else out there right now will generate more money and interest for a fight than Manny. Mayweather alone can't make the same amount of money without Manny. If Manny retires without having beat Mayweather, it will slightly dull his acomplishments. Althou he is a future hall of famer, his detractors will always say Manny didn't beat the most dominant pure boxer of his generation. This fight needs to happen for the sake of both their legacies.

I was listening to a reporter that Manny will only have one more fight and then retire. If this is true then it will put more pressure on Mayweather to sign. No one else out there right now will generate more money and interest for a fight than Manny. Mayweather alone can't make the same amount of money without Manny. If Manny retires without having beat Mayweather, it will slightly dull his acomplishments. Althou he is a future hall of famer, his detractors will always say Manny didn't beat the most dominant pure boxer of his generation. This fight needs to happen for the sake of both their legacies.

Problem with this is that Maywether is the one ducking from the fight! This fight should have happened long ago but with Pac's win against Cotto, it just makes sense that this fight should happen... (again, depending if Floyd will sign)

On another note, could you guys imagine the purse if and when Mayweather vs. Pacman happens????

Originally posted by kidash:

Problem with this is that Maywether is the one ducking from the fight! This fight should have happened long ago but with Pac's win against Cotto, it just makes sense that this fight should happen... (again, depending if Floyd will sign)

On another note, could you guys imagine the purse if and when Mayweather vs. Pacman happens????

I think it might be a ploy to try and get Floyd to sign. The most money for him to be made is against Manny. If Manny retires, Floyd is left out of millions.
I have no doubt this fight will happen. The only thing that will drag this on is the negotiations.
Share 49ersWebzone