There are 152 users in the forums

Niners vs. Bears OR Suns vs. Lakers

Niners vs. Bears OR Suns vs. Lakers

Got to watch both of 'em side by side at a great bar across the street from Staples and someone else paid for it.

But the best part of the night was the following text message sequence with TheSixthRing.

Him: Lou Admunson shooting 20 footers? The Suns are so outta their game it's ridiculous.

Me: Much like your mom, the Suns can't handle LA's length.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 12, 2009 at 23:25:55 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Got to watch both of 'em side by side at a great bar across the street from Staples and someone else paid for it.

But the best part of the night was the following text message sequence with TheSixthRing.

Him: Lou Admunson shooting 20 footers? The Suns are son outta there game it's ridiculous.

Me: Much like your mom, the Suns can't handle LA's length.

cold-blooded lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I watched the first three quarters of the Niners....and then switched over to the Lakers.

Sorry, but the Lakers come first for me. Glad the Niners won FWIW. If the game had really meant something for the Niners (who are basically just treading water right now after their little fool's gold start), it might have been a tougher choice.

[ Edited by kray28 on Nov 13, 2009 at 09:53:50 ]
Originally posted by kray28:
I watched the first three quarters of the Niners....and then switched over to the Lakers.

Sorry, but the Lakers come first for me. Glad the Niners won FWIW. If the game had really meant something for the Niners (who are basically just treading water right now after their little fool's gold start), it might have been a tougher choice.

Lakers come before the niners with me also but football is once a week and when I flipped to the lakers game periodically during the first have they were winning big...
How do you all call yourselves men and not have (at least) 2 TV's side-by-side to cover your asses in situations like this?
49erswebzone.com

that is all.
Basketball sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone