LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Niners vs. Bears OR Suns vs. Lakers

Niners vs. Bears OR Suns vs. Lakers

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Basketball is more entertaining than football. Football has too many play stoppages.

1st and 10....wait 40 seconds.....2nd and 7...wait 40 seconds....3rd and 3...wait 40 seconds....PUNT......go to commercial....

The thing that pisses me off the most is this sequence.....SCORE...commercial...KICKOFF RETURN...commercial

[ Edited by crzy on Nov 12, 2009 at 14:29:32 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Basketball is more entertaining than football.

this

Basketball is may favorite sport to watch, but if i had to choose between a 9er game or basketball, i would choose the 9er game.
Basketball is more entertaining than football. Football has too many play stoppages.

1st and 10....wait 40 seconds.....2nd and 7...wait 40 seconds....3rd and 3...wait 40 seconds....PUNT......go to commercial....

The thing that pisses me off the most is this sequence.....SCORE...commercial...KICKOFF RETURN...commercial

So true!!!! Same here.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

once I "break the seal" I pretty much need all those commercials. I think it may be a serious problem.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'm probably going to watch the 49ers game and be asleep by the end 3rd quarter of the suns game.
I really hate the late start of the west coast games.
  • ZRF80
Answer me this Z, did you watch Suns games last year?

Because it seems like you stopped posting about the Suns until they started winning again.

I only post when my teams are winning. Thats why I havent posted in Ninertalk for the last 7 years....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Answer me this Z, did you watch Suns games last year?

Because it seems like you stopped posting about the Suns until they started winning again.

I only post when my teams are winning. Thats why I havent posted in Ninertalk for the last 7 years....

The suns choke more than the sharks do. Niners, no brainer.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Put it this way...If the 9ers lose tonight, basketball quickly becomes the priority tune-in. That's if I haven't drop-kicked my flat-screen first.

I can't wait to see all the Suns fans cry when we punch the Suns back into reality.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Basketball is only something you watch between football games. I would watch Detroit vs STL if it was on against that basketball game.

Agreed. I won't even change the channel during commercials.

Well it helps when the basketball team you support sucks... and the football team you follow sucks also. So it guess it would be a toss up.
The last time I watched a basketball game, Sleepy Floyd was playing.
Originally posted by BigRon:
The last time I watched a basketball game, Sleepy Floyd was playing.

Who?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Is this a serious question? I'd hope you watched the 49ers game.

Share 49ersWebzone