There are 223 users in the forums

WebZone Showdown: Lakers @ Rockets

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
AB!

yeah baby, Aaron Brooks with a career high tonight.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
AB!

yeah baby, Aaron Brooks with a career high tonight.

He busted his ass tonight. Ariza disappeared and Brooks and the fellas said "We got you, homey".

Piss poor effort from everybody on the Lakers, minus Bynum. He went for 19-11-5. For the rest of them it looks like it's back to the old "We ain't gonna try" Lakers that drives us nuts.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I drafted both Aaron Brooks and Brandon Jennings in fantasy

to me
FYI, this is a "Green" website. We should be recycling these threads.
It's on b***hes rox by 10
I guess K-Mart isn't playing? Is he still hurt?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I guess K-Mart isn't playing? Is he still hurt?

Idk but he has been killing it lately
Lakers are giving up too many wideopen 3's, just like last night. They need to get over that sh!t.
25-9 run by the Lakers to start the 2nd has them up 9 with about 3 to go in the half.

The Lakers outscored the rox 35-11 in the 2nd to take a 17 point lead into the half. Houston just went ice cold and couldn't buy a bucket. I expect the Lakers to come out lazy and let the rox right back in the game.
Good game, fellas. Looks like you guys blew your wad in the first and just couldn't get it going after that. You cut it to 10 a couple of times in the 2nd half, but the Lakers always seemed to push it back to 15. Kobe missed a triple-double by 1 assist, after coming out of the game halfway through the 4th.
On this Lakers site, they go to the other teams fan site and grab the quotes from the game thread and post them. Here are the "Quotes from the other side" from last night's game:

Pregame:

Quote:
We Win this game. We won't make the playoffs but this win will be great.

Quote:
Lakers by 50. Sorry guys.

Quote:
If we win just this game, we can lose every other game for the rest of the season and I will be happy.

Quote:
This is the one game I actually don't want to lose!!!!....I could care less if we lose the rest of the games left, but this one is the only one I don't want to lose..... I can't stand losing to does douche bags(lakers)!!!

Quote:
Can we just make a hate Lakers thread I don't care if we lose against the clippers as long as we beat those cocky b*****ds cough kobe cough Phil cough dirty ass fisher and sellout artest.. and f*** all those laker bandwagoners that live in Houston never been to L.a and come to the Toyota center acting like laker fans!

Quote:
The easier of the two LA teams.

Quote:
Kobe with nice nuzzle and caress of Trevor Ariza .

Quote:
We need to show them they are lucky they are not getting us in the first round.

Quote:
We win? W.T.F are you all nuts?

Quote:
only way to win, find a girl with a really big booty and have her shake it while the lakers shoot free throws. Odom,Kobe,artest will be destracted.

Quote:
sorry guys but were gonna get murdered horribly

Quote:
Yeah, and the people giving examples of Alamo and Thermopylae- You know what the outcome of those two battles were right?

Quote:
GO ROCKETS!!!! I HOPE ARIZA GETS A MONSTER DUNK ON ARTEST SO THAT HE CAN SHUT UP ALREADY.

Game:

Quote:
JT shut that Kobe kid down!

Quote:
Brooks is OWNING Fisher...

Quote:
as usual. Gasol screams like a (bleep) on every play.

Quote:
My God, JT on fire...

Quote:
Close to perfection 1st quarter.

Quote:
We are clearly playing out of our minds much like West Virginia.

Quote:
Did not expect this....I don't think the rockets can hold on to the lead though =/

Quote:
Lakerground:
cKPayasoLoco: lol NBDL scrubs lighting us up
lafan4life78: another scrub going off
Ed. note: :lol: I guess I wasn't the only one trolling.

Quote:
Only a matter of time till reality caught up with us.... :(

Quote:
too much Lakers fans in the arena.

Quote:
i guess this is where the beat down will start

Quote:
Oh well...that was fun while it lasted.

Quote:
lakers toying with us....

Quote:
seriously. who the fk cheers for "Derek Fisher"?

Quote:
And w-t-f happened to our lead while I ate dinner?!?

Quote:
It's probably best we didn't get the 8th seed. The Lakers make us look like a JV girls team anyway.

Quote:
all the calls are in faver of the fakers

Quote:
LOL Kobe is a douche. Did anyone see him totally shrug off Luis as he walked past him while he was down on the floor?

Quote:
^Kobe should have kicked him for good measure.. I don't expect anyone on the opposing team to help up our players..

Quote:
Poor Ariza...he should have never left LA. :D

Quote:
Lol I love Artest still IDC

Quote:
Dick Bavetta is a horribel ref.....

Quote:
LOL NBA refs across the league are getting worse the closer we get to playoffs. Double foul? what? how one earth do you come to that conclusion, neither of them fouled yet they call a double foul?

Quote:
Who's side is Clyde on? Get off the Laker's jockstraps already.

Quote:
That dance Artest did before going down was f'n hilarious. I want a gif image.

Quote:
Rick Adelman telling Kobe to follow his fathers path and come play in Houston!

Quote:
Clyde: Gasol, looks like hes a bleeder heh heh heh

*dead silence

Quote:
Since when did Yao grow a mustache?

Quote:
^Ever since he started hiding his pregnant wife from the Chinese Government.

Quote:
DID ANYONE JUST HERE THAT ROCKETS FAN TALK TRASH ABOUT THE LAKERS IN FRONT OF SHANNON BROWN AND SHANNON BROWN GAVE HIM A FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
we lost damnit
Share 49ersWebzone