LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

WebZone Showdown: Lakers @ Rockets

That was sort of a cluster fcuk ending. Too bad. That was a great game. Good sh!t, fellas.
jesus, what a game, Grats Lakers, Have nothing but love for them.

Great Close Game all night long.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was sort of a cluster fcuk ending. Too bad. That was a great game. Good sh!t, fellas.

Yeah, i thought Ariza was fouled, but i knew they wouldnt call it.
Dam good game...Not enough scoring options late in OT.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

exactly, didnt help when Scola fouled out, didnt understand why he was so close to Kobe early in the OT, thus leading to 2 fouls and a foul out.

McGrady would be nice to have for that situation.

Whos that?

Whos that?

Some fcuker on my fantasy team that's taking up a roster spot.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Bynum with 2 big FT's to go up 2 with 44 to go.

LMAO at the rockets announcers: "How could Bynum not make that 1st lay-up?!?" They watched the replay............."Oh, because he was fouled from behind and it wasn't called. We got away with that one."

You can't say they're homers that's for sure. I got to catch parts of the game on the Gametime deal on NBATV. Seemed pretty good, went exactly as I said it would. Seemed like Ariza was trying to do too much on a night when he didn't have to, the team was very balanced. I still love me some Landry.
We would have won if CB was in there.....

• TX9R
  • Veteran

Why do you like that guy so much. I lived in Tucson for most of his career so I've seen him. Seemed to underachieve to me. I'll admit he's looked better than I expected, but you really seem high on him.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Why do you like that guy so much. I lived in Tucson for most of his career so I've seen him. Seemed to underachieve to me. I'll admit he's looked better than I expected, but you really seem high on him.

I agree with everything you said, except I would have left out the last two words.
  • dman
  • Veteran

We have the better Zona white boy ...

I am a PAC10 Guy and seen him play a lot. I think he is legit. He can shoot and his BBall IQ is off the charts like most Zona Guys. He fits in with Adelmans system, reminds me of a poor mans Turkoglo, Im not saying he will be that good at all, but I got a feeling about the guy.

I am a PAC10 Guy and seen him play a lot. I think he is legit. He can shoot and his BBall IQ is off the charts like most Zona Guys. He fits in with Adelmans system, reminds me of a poor mans Turkoglo, Im not saying he will be that good at all, but I got a feeling about the guy.

Chase Budinger=Adam Morrison, but with hops
Share 49ersWebzone