LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Anyone want to go to the game? ***UPDATE UCLA vs. Pepperdine, 11/24***

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I got 4 tickets for the Clippers vs. Durant/Westbrook & OKC tomorrow night. Anyone wanna go? No charge, details in the first post.

damn! I wish i didn't have class friday. I'd take you up on that even though I don't know you at all.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

I got 4 tickets for the Clippers vs. Durant/Westbrook & OKC tomorrow night. Anyone wanna go? No charge, details in the first post.

damn! I wish i didn't have class friday. I'd take you up on that even though I don't know you at all.

That has never stopped WZers in the past. Imagine inviting someone you've never actually met in person to stay at your house.
i wanna go! pick me me me!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That has never stopped WZers in the past. Imagine inviting someone you've never actually met in person to stay at your house.

haha oh, well when you put it like that...
Anyone else? I have two left. I don't actually like my real life friends, please don't make me invite them.
Anyone else? I have two left. I don't actually like my real life friends, please don't make me invite them.

would we just meet you there LA?

Yep. I have a parking pass as well.

I've seriously asked just about everyone I know in LA, and almost no one wants to go. Poor Clippers.

I've seriously asked just about everyone I know in LA, and almost no one wants to go. Poor Clippers.

You actually probably lost a few friends over the invite.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

You actually probably lost a few friends over the invite.

It's possible.
Pete, if I didn't have to pick up the roommate from LAX I'd be all over this!

i feel asleep and didnt wake up until 6:45

Hey guys...I have first row tickets on the baseline, just to the left of one of the baskets on Monday, 11/24. High chance of getting run into by a guy chasing down an overthrown pass.

I have ONE extra ticket. Anyone want it?
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM ]

Hey guys...I have first row tickets on the baseline, just to the left of one of the baskets on Monday, 11/24. High chance of getting run into by a guy chasing down an overthrown pass.

I wish I had seen this thread. @#$%^&!
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

Well nobody responded to his post form 3 days ago. He might still have one available. Do you want his phone #?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

Well nobody responded to his post form 3 days ago. He might still have one available. Do you want his phone #?

The game had already started.
Share 49ersWebzone