LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Nice win for my Bulls. Sorry Boston you guys just looked tired last night. Plus too many injuries to deal with right now.

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I watched most of the game last night, and now that things have slowed down a little for me, hopefully I'll be able to post a little more.

Perkins being in foul trouble KILLED them. KG cannot play Howard. On the winning hoop, no much you can say. KG is a step slower/out of shape. Hopefully its just rust and not a permanent thing. C's really are gonna need to make a move at the deadline. Ray Allen's playing way too man minutes at his age. Rondo plays 40+ a night.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Ugghhhhhh.......

Jamal Crawford has killed the C's this year. Amazing to think that he comes off the bench. He's going to make himself some big money next contract for sure.

As for the C's, cut it to 1 going into the 4th, then pull their starters, and it goes downhill from there. Ray Allen CANNOT continue to be expected to guard the opposing teams best player/play 40+ minutes/ and score 20 pts a night. He was so drained, he wasnt shooting FT's on the Techs last night.

KG has no legs or any energy. I'm not sure if he needs to get in "game shape" or what, but right now there's nothing there.

Sheed has the lowest Basketball IQ of any player I've ever watched. He continues to piss me off when he comes in the game with 3's and lack of defense. I really thought he was a great signing for them, but he has proved to be burnt, lazy, and doesnt give a s**t about much.

LA on Sunday........
Originally posted by SLICK:
Ugghhhhhh.......

Jamal Crawford has killed the C's this year. Amazing to think that he comes off the bench. He's going to make himself some big money next contract for sure.

As for the C's, cut it to 1 going into the 4th, then pull their starters, and it goes downhill from there. Ray Allen CANNOT continue to be expected to guard the opposing teams best player/play 40+ minutes/ and score 20 pts a night. He was so drained, he wasnt shooting FT's on the Techs last night.

KG has no legs or any energy. I'm not sure if he needs to get in "game shape" or what, but right now there's nothing there.

Sheed has the lowest Basketball IQ of any player I've ever watched. He continues to piss me off when he comes in the game with 3's and lack of defense. I really thought he was a great signing for them, but he has proved to be burnt, lazy, and doesnt give a s**t about much.

LA on Sunday........

That breakdown of Sheed is on point. He's more frustrating than Odom is for us. And that's saying a LOT!
From a C's fan from a C's forum:

Quote:
Lost 11 of the last 17 now, with no quality wins in over a month.

Ouch.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Nice win last night against a lesser opponent. Good to see that they were able to make a comeback in the 4th and steal a win....in a game I thought would be a loss for sure. Miami on Wednesday....
Originally posted by dobophile:
Paul Pierce broke his foot. Ouch.

Just heard on the radio. That sucks.

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Paul Pierce broke his foot. Ouch.

Just heard on the radio. That sucks.

How long is he supposed to be out?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

WTF?!?
The loss was Boston's 11th of the year at TD Garden, just one less than in the previous two seasons combined.

I don't know---don't seem as intense as before. Rebounding and free throws would keep us in games but we're horrible at both and our D has been awful lately. Pierce out for a bunch of games now is a factor.
Share 49ersWebzone