There are 212 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
7th game in 11 days. 4th game in 5 nights. This is too much for the elderly Celtics even with the sleep doctor's prescription. Sheed--at this pace we're not shooting for 72-10, it's now a 69-13 pace.

I love Sheed and all, but he's a wild animal on the court! No concept of time or situaion in regards to the deficit. Guy just spots up and fires........or gets T'd up. He's the baller version of O-dog from Menace.
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
7th game in 11 days. 4th game in 5 nights. This is too much for the elderly Celtics even with the sleep doctor's prescription. Sheed--at this pace we're not shooting for 72-10, it's now a 69-13 pace.

I love Sheed and all, but he's a wild animal on the court! No concept of time or situaion in regards to the deficit. Guy just spots up and fires........or gets T'd up. He's the baller version of O-dog from Menace.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Nice win last night. They really seem to resemble the 2007 C's as opposed to last years team. Still think KG's health is what's going to matter most for them. Only 3 big games form now till Christmas really, Orlando twice and @SA.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Nice win by ATL. The Celtic D was piss poor in rebounding and rotating. Too many 2nd chance points, and too many wide open looks. The bench didn't do much last night....and Sheed camping at the 3 point line is getting old now.
Nice win by ATL. The Celtic D was piss poor in rebounding and rotating. Too many 2nd chance points, and too many wide open looks. The bench didn't do much last night....and Sheed camping at the 3 point line is getting old now.

I was able to watch bits and pieces throughout....they were just plain out hustled.

They were still in it if they could have made a few 3's down the stretch--but they were 1 for 15 from beyond the arc.

Yeah Atlanta could compete with Bos/Orl/Clev this year I think. They are going to be solid for years to come if they keep that Joe Johnson/Al Horford/Josh Smith trio together.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 14, 2009 at 11:46:10 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Dino on Nov 14, 2009 at 20:05:44 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

lol

What the hell happened in this game?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
What the hell happened in this game?

Pacers were on fire + Celtics D was slacking. Not a good combo.

31 Assists for Indiana
  • Dino
  • Veteran
BTW, Lundy, Slick, Glory, just giving you guys some crap .

It's not like I can say much. Look how Orlando has been playing as of late.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
HAHA....No prob guys. It's all good.

I didn't watch but the last 3 minutes, been watching NCAAF today. I'll say this, the C's perimeter D watching the little what I saw tonight, along with last night is awful. They're giving up open looks, and not rotating to the open man fast enough. 113 to Indiana with no Murphy is dreadful...hopefully they can figure out whats wrong here in the next few games.

I didn't watch but the last 3 minutes, been watching NCAAF today. I'll say this, the C's perimeter D watching the little what I saw tonight, along with last night is awful. They're giving up open looks, and not rotating to the open man fast enough. 113 to Indiana with no Murphy is dreadful...hopefully they can figure out whats wrong here in the next few games.

I had a feeling we would lose last night because of the home away back to back situation

we are an old team and we need all the rest we can get... and we lost our legs in the second half
Originally posted by LundyLove:

I had a feeling we would lose last night because of the home away back to back situation

we are an old team and we need all the rest we can get... and we lost our legs in the second half

s**t we lost again!?

lmao---yeah we are an old team. Maybe we need 46 year old Randy Couture to come down and give us a pep talk.

It doesn't help that young Shelden Williams has no ball skills and is as slow and clumsy as a sloth. Well I know he has some strengths but that's my rush to judgment opinion of him so far.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
good luck tonight fellas

i'm kind of worried about this game. especially without jameer nelson.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
wow. what a sloppy ass game by both teams.

better luck next time
Share 49ersWebzone