LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

I read somewhere that we are going to go after JR Smith.....

I doubt the truth of it though
Originally posted by LundyLove:
I read somewhere that we are going to go after JR Smith.....

I doubt the truth of it though

I feel the Spurs are in a similar situation Boston is. It's going to be interesting this offseason to see which teams can acquire the top free agents out there.
Welcome to the team Jajuan Johnson and E'twaun Moore!

pierce in the world series of poker..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Paul-Pierce-is-doing-surprisingly-well-at-the-Wo?urn=nba-wp6268
Hmm, rumors just rumors...but now hearing C's are considering trading Rajon Rondo for Chris Paul.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Hmm, rumors just rumors...but now hearing C's are considering trading Rajon Rondo for Chris Paul.

Is this a joke? Rondo is not a top 15 PG. CP3 is top 3, womp
Talk about loading up the front court--though I'm sure a few won't be on the team at the start.

KG
Brandon Bass
Chris Wilcox
Paul Pierce
Jermaine O'Neal
Jeff Green
David West *?*
Marquis Daniels
Talk about loading up the front court--though I'm sure a few won't be on the team at the start.

KG
Brandon Bass
Chris Wilcox
Paul Pierce
Jermaine O'Neal
Jeff Green
David West *?*
Marquis Daniels

If we get West, we will not have O'Neal
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:
If we get West, we will not have O'Neal

Yeah JO is gone...curious to see what West has left. Knee injury was SCARY to say the least.
Jeff Green (get well soon) gone for the rest of the season. I never really cared for his play. And we have Marquis back, and signed Bass and Wilcox.

I think we're going to be just fine, especially in the paint. We may just need to find another 3 point threat in the reg. rotation.

We'd win the whole thing with ease if Rondo would finally learn how to shoot a consistent jumper and hit his free throws!?

Jeff Green (get well soon) gone for the rest of the season. I never really cared for his play. And we have Marquis back, and signed Bass and Wilcox.

I think we're going to be just fine, especially in the paint. We may just need to find another 3 point threat in the reg. rotation.

We'd win the whole thing with ease if Rondo would finally learn how to shoot a consistent jumper and hit his free throws!?

Not a celtics fan, but love watching them play. If rondo could hit a decent shot, and make his freaking layups. I have never see anyone get to the basket so easy and miss so many layups.

Green didn't do anything at all last year, I was hoping to see him find a way to fit in, so the celtics could take out miami, so my bulls could have an easy run to the top. Guess It'll have to be the knicks...
Celtics get their 3 point shooter in Pietrus :)

Couldn't watch the game yesterday. They lost @ the Knicks by 2 without Pierce & Pietrus.
Ack :(

No Wilcox, and no Pierce and Pietrus for the 3rd straight game.
C's starting to make some noise with their 4th straight win (all without Rondo)
celtics aint doing s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone