LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

It'd be nice to pull out the W in some of these close games. We can play so much better. Effort is there and I love that, but we gotta value the ball.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
It'd be nice to pull out the W in some of these close games. We can play so much better. Effort is there and I love that, but we gotta value the ball.

Agreed 100%. We could use a defensive presence down low as well.
Originally posted by Super9er81:

Agreed 100%. We could use a defensive presence down low as well.

Maybe we can pull the trigger on like Meka for K9? Or Sammy D? I want to keep Noc though, he's an important player for us.
No Reke tonight Hand injury.
Anybody catch the pregame interview with Napear and Kenny Thomas?

K9 - "It's just an honor to be able to come on and talk with you." Then talked about his new charity foundation doing work in Houston, Albuquerque and Sacramento. Then he says he wants to live in Sacramento when his career is done.

Ok...who are you and what have you done with Kenny Thomas? A Vernon Davis-like awakening.
Donte Greene tonight WOW. Got me off my chair at least 4 times.

Donte tonight = Rashard Lewis + Dikembe Mutombo

24 points (6-7 from downtown), 4 boards, 5 dimes, 6 blocks

Great game.
Donte Greene tonight WOW. Got me off my chair at least 4 times.

Donte tonight = Rashard Lewis + Dikembe Mutombo

24 points (6-7 from downtown), 4 boards, 5 dimes, 6 blocks

Great game.

Yeah it was a nice game for Donte. I love the skills he brings, if he keeps this up we have our starting SF for a long time(I don't think he maintains quite this level, but somewhere close would be great).
Haha Donte's always on Ustream doing live streams. He's always ragging on JT. From following a bunch of them on Twitter, it seems like they got some nice chemistry going. I hope this group sticks together for a long time!
back to .500 good game all around

reke a rook so i cant knock him to hard
Back to .500! Unfortunately after Indiana comes to us, we go on the road for like 3 games and 4 games in 5 nights. Against good teams like Miami too. If we could steal one or two of those games that'd be huge.

Im lovin this team!
Went to the game tonight. It's too bad we can't get more people out there! This team is so fun to watch. Every night a new player emerges.

Sergio was unreal tonight. Looked like J-Will...you guys have to check out my new Kings blog and tell me what you think.
Went to the game tonight. It's too bad we can't get more people out there! This team is so fun to watch. Every night a new player emerges.

Sergio was unreal tonight. Looked like J-Will...you guys have to check out my new Kings blog and tell me what you think.

Good job man. I'd read that a lot, even though I feel like I read a ton about the team anyway. If you keep posting links and keep writing I'd read that. Keep it up.
Im going to a game sometime soon, dont know when though.

Great Job sir, I just bookmarked it. I had no idea you are dare I say good journalist.
Share 49ersWebzone