LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

At least you guys aren't going into this year all full of hope like years past. Maybe you guys won't be so disappointed if things don't go well.
Lets go Monta, Randolph, and Morrow!!!!
Originally posted by crzy:
"How is fatherhood Monta?" -Tim Roye
"Something I just got to deal with."--Monta

Ho-Lee sh**...I gotta hear this soundbyte. LMMFAO Apparently, baby mama is a pain in the a$$.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Monta Ellis is definitely starting to lose me as a fan. I just really can't get over how unintelligent he is.

We probably should have voided his contract.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
LOL...This season is going to be a straight up Debacle

I just heard all the quotes from Monta and Jack from Media day on KNBR...WOW

The Debacle at The Oracle?

Nice.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We are the Raiders of the NBA
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
"How is fatherhood Monta?" -Tim Roye
"Something I just got to deal with."--Monta

Ho-Lee sh**...I gotta hear this soundbyte. LMMFAO Apparently, baby mama is a pain in the a$$.

LOL that quote is great!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?entry_id=48517&tsp=1

Ellis: I can't play with Curry
We're doing a story for Tuesday's editions on the Warriors' five-man logjam at point guard. They might free up playing time by putting Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry on the court at the same time, but Ellis doesn't see that as an answer.

"I can't envision that," Ellis said. "Us together, no. I can't. I just can't. I just can't."

Ellis is 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds, and Curry is 6-3, 185.

"They (coach Don Nelson and general manager Larry Riley) say we can, but we can't," Ellis said. "I just want to win, and we're not going to win that way."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?entry_id=48517&tsp=1#ixzz0SRoM5xMa

I had dinner recently with a former Warriors player (which I cannot name due to a confidentiality agreement I signed that evening). It was interesting to hear him speak his thoughts on Jackson wanting to leave, as well has his first hand observation of the Sprewell-Carlesimo choking incident. I don't want to go into detail, but he described the franchise as what we know it to be today (which isn't very positive).
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I had dinner recently with a former Warriors player (which I cannot name due to a confidentiality agreement I signed that evening). It was interesting to hear him speak his thoughts on Jackson wanting to leave, as well has his first hand observation of the Sprewell-Carlesimo choking incident. I don't want to go into detail, but he described the franchise as what we know it to be today (which isn't very positive).

Well you have Cohan and Rowell running things at the top, so your source probably didn't tell you anything you didn't already suspect.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Adonal?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Let's focus on our only positive... Anthony Randolph

He claims he's 7 feet, 220 pounds now. He definitely did grow a couple inches and his biceps look bigger than Biedrins'.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 28, 2009 at 5:06 PM ]

Adonal?

Jeremeo Davidson
I have faith in this team!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone