There are 130 users in the forums

Bad form Serena...

Serena Williams barates official, loses match

What a way to lose the championship match.... nevermind if it was a bad call, show some class!
Can't say I'm surprised. She's never been known for class.
It was pretty funny to hear the line judge lie and say that Serena threatened to kill here.
The line judge is an idiot....I would of been pissed too

that dumb ass lady cost her the match
Serena didn't say she was going to "kill" the linesman verbatim, but threatening to stuff the ball down her throat does not win you any points either. She should have repeated what Serena said, not embellish what the tennis player said.

The lines woman lied, and should never work another match, but that does not diminish Serena's lack of control.

Serena did not step over the foul line, but she should have protested in a different manner.

[ Edited by RogerCraig on Sep 13, 2009 at 12:25:07 ]
I had to lol at the title of this thread. Especially knowing those Parking lot denizens who if they saw this would go nuts. Hahahaha

Serena had a John McEnroe moment. That is all it comes down to. Tennis hasn't seen this go a while.
Originally posted by BigRon:
I had to lol at the title of this thread. Especially knowing those Parking lot denizens who if they saw this would go nuts. Hahahaha

Serena had a John McEnroe moment. That is all it comes down to. Tennis hasn't seen this go a while.

Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by artiga1:
The line judge is an idiot....I would of been pissed too

that dumb ass lady cost her the match

You really think so? You don't think it had anything to do with Serena being outplayed?

Yeah I thought she was probably gonna lose anyways.
sounds like she would have lost anyway, and lost her head after a bad call. The lineswoman was probably just scared cause Serena probably COULD shove the ball down her throat
she was probably on her rag

Originally posted by teeohh:
she was probably on her rag

Or maybe it was the testosterone.
stuff like this is what keeps comedians in business.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
roid rage
Originally posted by Dino:
roid rage
I SWEAR TO GAWD I'M GOING TO STUFF MY BALLS DOWN YOUR THROAT!! LOL

not a good look serena..
Share 49ersWebzone