There are 152 users in the forums

Dodger/Lakers................ 49ers fans?

1. 49ers
2. Giants

F*ck the Raiders and the Dodgers

not much of a fan of basketball but if the Warriors were good i would go with them
Same with the SJ sharks

Bay Area only fan!!!
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
True San Franciscan here. 49ers, Giants Warriors. I gots no love for nothing L.A. And f*** Disneyland too!

Don't associate Disneyland with Los Angeles just because it's in SoCal. Technically, it's in Orange County - which I despise.

Hey, that could've been interpreted as being offensive. Make that "whose sports teams I despise."
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:
OK Northern California People we get it ... you don't like SoCal.

Let me guess, So Cal teams are "hella" s***y right?

hellaaaaaaaaaa
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Football - 49ers

Basketball - Lakers

Baseball - Dodgers

College Football - Notre Dame Fighting Irish

College Basketball - Duke Blue Devils

Soccer - Boca Juniors (Argentina)
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
True San Franciscan here. 49ers, Giants Warriors. I gots no love for nothing L.A. And f*** Disneyland too!

Don't associate Disneyland with Los Angeles just because it's in SoCal. Technically, it's in Orange County - which I despise.

This sure isn't the thread for you!
go Titans!
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
go Titans!

I have always been a lakers and as kid there was nothing better than watching showtime take the court. The fast breaks and skyhooks nothing better. Mullin was cool and all but he was no Magic.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco Giants
Portland Trailblazers
Niners
Lakers
Cards.
Born is STL but moved to cali when i was 13. My brothers were cowboys fans so i got to see the rivalry before i was a fan. not a big baseball fan but that part of the lou never left. The Oz is in my top 5 athletes. Im glad the cards left Stl or i most likle would be a CARDS fan NOW

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If you think that's so horrible, you should see how many 49er fans on this site are from the other side of the country/world. Plus, almost every "non football" sports teams has fans on this site.

And yeah, I'm a Laker fan. Know why? Because when I was old enough to know what basketball was, 28 years ago, my big brother said so. That's why.

HAHAHA.. look at Morrison... man, this sucks! i'm not even on the active roster and i'm taking this picture with my suit on
9ers
Giants
Warriors

basically it.

if i had to root for hockey, it would be the sharks of course.. and i'm not a big college football fan so i root for CAL and USC. funny huh
49erswebzone.com ... owned and operated out of the beautiful South Bay near Los Angeles, CA.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Webmaster:
49erswebzone.com ... owned and operated out of the beautiful South Bay near Los Angeles, CA.

Time to switch to 49ers.com
Fan of the 49ers...duh....Giants, Warriors and Sharks.
Share 49ersWebzone