There are 181 users in the forums

***2009/10 USC Football Thread****

Corp is out 1-2 weeks, this could be Barkleys time to steal the job.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Corp is out 1-2 weeks, this could be Barkleys time to steal the job.

We might be better off with Barkley in the long run. He's way more talented than Corp; if Barkley grasps the offense, he's going to be golden.

Obviously 18-year-old true freshmen are a little worrisome since they turn the ball over a lot, but you can't deny his talent.

Put it this way - I'm a lot less worried this year with Corp's injury than I was last year with Sanchez's knee injury.
I thought Mitch was gonna get a chance. Poor guy transferred from Arkansas.
I thought Mitch was gonna start but I guess Corp was better in spring ball.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I say take your lumps and start Barkely. At worst you guys will be playing us in the Hawaii Bowl!!!
USC and the rest of the Pac-10 get noooo love.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

It's true. I go to school on the East Coast and it's like the Pac-10 is a I-AA conference. Such a joke. Nevermind that SC crushes all nonconference opponents and the Pac went 5-0 in bowls last year...pisses me off.

Anyways, looking at our schedule this year, we have some tough games.

Cal, Oregon, Ohio State, and ND are ALL on the road. That's pretty f**king rough. We can handle it, though.

Armstead is out 6 weeks though with an injury to his ankle
last 2 scrimmages Mitch has been lighting it up!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

USC gets plenty of love. The reason the rest of the pac10 doesn't is because take way USC and you have a conference no better than the MAC. The 5-0 in bowls means nothing. USC being so good actually hurts the conference because anyone decent will go there, or to another school in a better conference.
Originally posted by TX9R:

USC gets plenty of love. The reason the rest of the pac10 doesn't is because take way USC and you have a conference no better than the MAC. The 5-0 in bowls means nothing. USC being so good actually hurts the conference because anyone decent will go there, or to another school in a better conference.

Removed your head from your [blank]

Yeah, that was a silly comment.

The Mac really. When the Big 12 decides to win a big game without Vince Young Let us know.

The Mac really. When the Big 12 decides to win a big game without Vince Young Let us know.

Don't put Oklahoma's losses on the entire Big 12.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Why not? What other conference do we put their losses on....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Why not? What other conference do we put their losses on....

You could put them on Oklahoma. Texas hasn't lost a bowl game since the 03 season.
Share 49ersWebzone