There are 223 users in the forums

Boxer wants to fight as woman after sex change

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Boxers. They crack me up.

i know if he wanted to fight girls he should have just switched to MMA

yea, to bad boxing is for pussies anywayz, explains his need for a sex change.

Go to MMA to ACTUALLY FIGHT!

yeah rolling around on the floor with men in spandex trying to dry hump the hell out of them is real manly

better than jus standing around/ dancing for a long time with no action goin.

boxing is REALLY BORING!!!, MMA is better, everyone knows it, that's why it's much more popular sport than BOXING.
hahahahah ill knock that he/she the f**k out.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yeah rolling around on the floor with men in spandex trying to dry hump the hell out of them is real manly

SO what your saying is boxing is a lot more fun to watch or boxers are better than MMA fighters, or MMA fighters wouldn't stand a chance with boxers??

SO what your saying is boxing is a lot more fun to watch or boxers are better than MMA fighters, or MMA fighters wouldn't stand a chance with boxers??

yes
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yes

Which one is it??

yes

Which one is it??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yes

Which one is it??

In that case, its your opinion of your own personal interest, so I'd leave it at that. BUT, I can't think of one boxer, ONE BOXER in the entire world of boxing that could hang in the Octagon. But I can tell you one MMA fighter who can hang in the world of boxing...Vitor Belfort.

MMA vs. Boxing in a nutshell

yes

Which one is it??

In that case, its your opinion of your own personal interest, so I'd leave it at that. BUT, I can't think of one boxer, ONE BOXER in the entire world of boxing that could hang in the Octagon. But I can tell you one MMA fighter who can hang in the world of boxing...Vitor Belfort.

correct me if im wrong, but i can only find one fight of this belfort guy in boxing

so because he fought one boxing match your telling me he can hang in boxing. OK.
like said i may be wrong but im only finding one fight of this guy.

But i never said that i think a boxer could make it in mma or an mma guy couldnt hang in boxing. they are 2 different sports. i would say most boxers dont have a background in grappling or wrestling or whatever so of course they would get there ass kicked in mma if it went to the ground,

I just dont find MMA entertaining at all
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yes

Which one is it??

correct me if im wrong, but i can only find one fight of this belfort guy in boxing

so because he fought one boxing match your telling me he can hang in boxing. OK.

But i never said that i think a boxer could make it in mma or an mma guy couldnt hang in boxing. they are 2 different sports. i would say most boxers dont have a background in grappling or wrestling or whatever so of course they would get there ass kicked in mma if it went to the ground,

Reason I mentioned Belfort is because he pursued a boxing career and has won. But Belforts money is in MMA, that's why I think hes not boxing anymore. But my main point was that an MMA fighter has stepped into the ring and broke ground doing it.

I took what you put in bold "boxers are better than MMA fighters", and put it into argument. So since you've stated that boxers WOULD get their asses kicked in an MMA fight, would you now admit, its not just two guys rolling around in spandex??

yes

Which one is it??

Reason I mentioned Belfort is because he pursued a boxing career and has won. But Belforts money is in MMA, that's why I think hes not boxing anymore. But my main point was that an MMA fighter has stepped into the ring and broke ground doing it.

I took what you put in bold "boxers are better than MMA fighters", and put it into argument. So since you've stated that boxers WOULD get their asses kicked in an MMA fight, would you now admit, its not just two guys rolling around in spandex??

Im sorry but i cannot do it, i try to type it but all thats comes out is this, its not bvjkabvjdbjn vorihg.

yes

Which one is it??

Other than 40 year old washed up boxers who desperately need one last paycheck I don't think too many have tried. I don't see why a boxer couldn't be able to train for a year and two and make it in MMA. 48 year old Ray Mercer knocked out Tim Sylvia with one punch. Let's not pretend that they don't have the ability to fight.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tjd808185:

yes

Which one is it??

Other than 40 year old washed up boxers who desperately need one last paycheck I don't think too many have tried. I don't see why a boxer couldn't be able to train for a year and two and make it in MMA. 48 year old Ray Mercer knocked out Tim Sylvia with one punch. Let's not pretend that they don't have the ability to fight.

Sure, with some training in the MMA, of course a boxer could hang, but then again, they wouldn't be boxers would they??

48 year old Ray Mercer vs. Tim Sylvia, was nothing more than what it was a boxing match. Sylvia's dumbass wanted to stand up and exchange, but would you still call that a MMA fight as fighters get knocked out all the time by one punch KO's in the UFC. Until I actually see a boxer defend in guard position, I'll admit.

yes

Which one is it??

Sure, with some training in the MMA, of course a boxer could hang, but then again, they wouldn't be boxers would they??
48 year old Ray Mercer vs. Tim Sylvia, was nothing more than what it was a boxing match. Sylvia's dumbass wanted to stand up and exchange, but would you still call that a MMA fight as fighters get knocked out all the time by one punch KO's in the UFC. Until I actually see a boxer defend in guard position, I'll admit.

Huh? So let me get this straight. Upon entering the fight the boxer has to abide by boxing rules in MMA sanctioned fight. Then if he knocks him out it doesn't count because the MMA fighter stood there and tried to box him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

yes

Which one is it??

Huh? So let me get this straight. Upon entering the fight the boxer has to abide by boxing rules in MMA sanctioned fight. Then if he knocks him out it doesn't count because the MMA fighter stood there and tried to box him.

Yes, because boxing has called out MMA, MMA did not call out boxing. That was the main argument in the boxing vs. MMA debate, which pretty much started due to the comments of Floyd Mayweather. But I didn't say Mercers fight didn't count, like I said, one punch KO's happen a lot in MMA, would you call that an MMA fight or boxing?? Besides that's Tim Sylvia, all his fights are stand up, Sylvia's been getting dropped left and right lately. But I see your point I'll give you that, I guess there is ONE boxer who can step in and make it happen.
You can't triple stamp a double stamp!
Share 49ersWebzone