LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez tests positive in 2003

big papi, really !?
Not surprising at all.

And frankly I could care less. It's not my body. I watch baseball to be entertained.

[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:50:15 ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
If everyone wants to * Bonds, then everyone can do the same to Boston's championships now.

Dude, at least your team won a championship while you've been alive. No crying from you!

Still..that would've been two.

Well, the closest the Giants got is when they canceled the world series that one year, I can't quite recall what happened though .....
I say take away all the championships where guys took roids. No title for the A's in 89! The Giants win the Giants win. LOLOLOLOL

God knows that Will Clark never took roids.

I've been saying it for years, what a shocker... not
If everyone wants to * Bonds, then everyone can do the same to Boston's championships now.

Dude, at least your team won a championship while you've been alive. No crying from you!

Well, the closest the Giants got is when they canceled the world series that one year, I can't quite recall what happened though .....

Ummm, they got really close the year that they started bringing champaign into the dugout and were just a few outs away from a Championship. And then they choked it away to the Angels.
Where's the Captain Obvious picture?

Guys, everyone is on steroids. And not just in this era. Since the 50s. Hank Aaron was probably roided up too.
Originally posted by aman49:

Guys, everyone is on steroids. And not just in this era. Since the 50s. Hank Aaron was probably roided up too.

you take that back
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by valrod33:

you take that back

Well, at least we know for sure that David Justice was roided, as well as a gigantic douchebag.

When a player was on or is currently on The Atlanta Braves, in my eyes they never took steroids, they went to church everyday and took there flintstones vitamins, now once they left The Atlanta Braves is when they became Roiders

the only exception to this is John Rocker
Originally posted by valrod33:

you take that back

Big surprise. That oughta shut the Sox fans up on here who gave the Yankee fans s**t about our stars being all roided up.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow.. what a shocker. LOL. Not to stereotype.. but the % of power hitters from the Domincan who have taken roids is over the top.

im dominican and i feel offended jk jk
look at him mocking you, you will never prove he was on the juice, thats why he wore glasses to throw you off

Originally posted by 9erReign:

Ummm, they got really close the year that they started bringing champaign into the dugout and were just a few outs away from a Championship. And then they choked it away to the Angels.

That's definitely not how I remember it. It was for sure canceled, terrorism or something I think.
water is wet
Share 49ersWebzone