LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Pacquiao vs Cotto Nov 14 in Las Vegas...

Originally posted by NolanMustDie:
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Cotto was dominated by Sugar Shane, I dont see him having any success against Manny.

Manny by TKO in the middle rounds

You do know Cotto won that fight right?

Yep. Cotto put on the performance of his life by beating Shane to the punch (which is hard to do because Shane's very fast) and just plain outboxing Shane.

I have to go with NeeJ49er on this one. Cotto was outclassed in that fight and was kinda given the victory against Clottey.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 5, 2009 at 00:05:19 ]
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
24/7 is on now.. Sh*t got me hyped!

and it's that very episode that left me feeling very uneasy about Pac. a while back, I heard he wanted to get into politics and after hearing this, I knew this guy was doomed to get sucked into the moral corruption of Philippine politics.

but to my surprise, it seems as though he's getting taken to the bank by that shady looking advisor, Michael Koncz. don't know about you but I was surprised to see a pretty different crew training in P.I. i thought Roach and Moorer were a great combination, yet after that episode, we have Pac embroiled in the Philippine drama denying Roach's request to break camp.

if things go the way they seem to be going, I won't be surprised to see Cotto win, though I'm a diehard Pac fan.

i liked moorer too.. but i guess he got booted for kicking some important filipino polititians out of the room one day.. manny got upset or something.. well at least that's the story.. i guess moorer and freddie roach bumped heads too.. i dunno

manny did look somewhat distracted.. but i hope he concentrates on boxing.. leave all that other sh*t alone.. you can do all the singing and turf politicin' you want after you retire
Manny looks loose and ready

Originally posted by HaiGuise:

"how much would it cost if i slapped you" lol what the hell

lol supposedly Manny's in the middle of another movie where he just goes around slapping people. He carried these antics into Wild Card, where he has slapped around most of the staff...... for fun.

lol supposedly Manny's in the middle of another movie where he just goes around slapping people. He carried these antics into Wild Card, where he has slapped around most of the staff...... for fun.

lol okay.. didn't know about that.. makes sense now

LOL. I didn't even know Pac sings "Sometimes when we touch" when his interview is over.

Pacman is the fking man. Lol.
  • titan
  • Veteran
That was funny, Manny can sing! I just hope he isn't to distracted with all this circus.

Wapakman teaser! lol

• Lonely49erFan
  • Info N/A
Anybody here going to Vegas to see the fight? I was lucky enough to get just one ticket to the fight.

Never been to a boxing event, so this will definitely be an exciting experience. Read that there will be a lot of celebrities and athletes around.
Originally posted by Lonely49erFan:
Anybody here going to Vegas to see the fight? I was lucky enough to get just one ticket to the fight.

Never been to a boxing event, so this will definitely be an exciting experience. Read that there will be a lot of celebrities and athletes around.

Pacman always draws celebrities. If you've got anything at all in the single or double digits, you're going to be able to see some celebrities, might even walk by some without needing any binoculars.

If you're in the triple digits, don't forget to pack a pair. But regardless of where you sit, fights like these, it's exciting just to be in the building!
  • Lonely49erFan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by Lonely49erFan:

Pacman always draws celebrities. If you've got anything at all in the single or double digits, you're going to be able to see some celebrities, might even walk by some without needing any binoculars.

If you're in the triple digits, don't forget to pack a pair. But regardless of where you sit, fights like these, it's exciting just to be in the building!

Crap. Well I'm in the triple digits, like 221 section. They were the $300 price and not the cheapest at $150.

I'm going to the arena with low expectations about the view of the ring, expecting the fighters will be like ants.

I'm probably going to have to watch the big screen to see the action. But the live action and crowd (hopefully majority Pacman) will definitely make it worthwhile!
COTTO
Originally posted by valrod33:
COTTO

Share 49ersWebzone