LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Mark Buehrle throws perfect game

damn that beat jonathon sanchez's no-hitter in every possible way

buehrle got a perfect game AND wise's perfect game saving catch was cooler than rowands
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
damn that beat jonathon sanchez's no-hitter in every possible way

buehrle got a perfect game AND wise's perfect game saving catch was cooler than rowands

Damn you Uribe!!!
congrats.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow. That catch instantly goes amongst the all time greats.

i don't know about all time greats, it was one of the best catches to save a perfect game though.
Originally posted by GoNiners:

i don't know about all time greats, it was one of the best catches to save a perfect game though.

LOL at "one of the best catches to save a perfect game". For the ground that Wise covered and the catch he made going over the fence you hardly give him enough credit. That was an amazing catch and simply incredible.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL at "one of the best catches to save a perfect game". For the ground that Wise covered and the catch he made going over the fence you hardly give him enough credit. That was an amazing catch and simply incredible.

i agree with it being one of the best catches of all time
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I missed the catch...
Congrats to Buehrle. His second no-no and both with the same ump calling balls and strikes.
What makes it even better is that from the highlights, it looked like he was throwing like 82 MPH.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I agree it was a hell of a catch. Yes i did f**k up that statement in bold my bad. It IS the best catch to save a perfect game.

Share 49ersWebzone