LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Tour De France 2009

Any one watching. Just started yesterday and runs for about 3 weeks. The final week has 4 major climbs. Should be a lot of fun. Lance was 10th yesterday in the time trial. After today's stage, he is in still in 10th. 3 others of his teammates are in the top Ten.
i wont watch too much, but will root for Lance.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
took a few years off to de-tox. Wonder if Lance still has it in him.
Here's to Lance giving those French naysayers the middle finger for the 8th time.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jul 6, 2009 at 2:31 AM ]

This commercial is so bad ass, I just saw it today.
Why do people hate Bonds for using steroids, but they love Lance when he uses 'roids.
Great stage win for the 'Manx Express', well done Cav.
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Why do people hate Bonds for using steroids, but they love Lance when he uses 'roids.

Cuz he beat cancer.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

,,,,because Bonds was dick to the media and was aloof and kept to himself in the locker room. Media and people expect players to be great guys off the field and be role models for their kids.

Originally posted by redrose49er:
Great stage win for the 'Manx Express', well done Cav.

And again, 2 out of 2!

Armstrong in 3rd now. Levi dropped to 10th.
Armstrong now in 2nd. a simple .01 off the lead.

When did Lance use steroids?
Lance just won a race in my town the other day. Nevada city. Its a place of about 1,000 people and brought in about 30,000 people just to watch him.

Crazy stuff
Originally posted by Apples:

When did Lance use steroids?

When the French got sick of seeing an American own the Tour de France.
Share 49ersWebzone