There are 265 users in the forums

NBA Free Agent finalized transactions thread

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Dino:
f**king pistons

Don't trip. When Chauncy left, and now Sheed to be follow, I don't think you guys need to worry about them anymore.

Yup I agree with Stoney nothing to worry about Detroit. Magic is still a miles better than the Pistons but I think they are now good enough to get in to the playoffs.

Is that why we beat yall like 3 times last year!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
f**king pistons

Don't trip. When Chauncy left, and now Sheed to be follow, I don't think you guys need to worry about them anymore.

Yup I agree with Stoney nothing to worry about Detroit. Magic is still a miles better than the Pistons but I think they are now good enough to get in to the playoffs.

And where did that get the Pistons?
f**king pistons

And where did that get the Pistons?

Almost got them to .500 (39-43)
Oh, Did the Magic win the Finals? No. So, what did u guys do?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Well, Orlando is Eastern Conference Champions and sure as hell got alot further then the Pistons. Hell, we eliminated the team that eliminated you.
Originally posted by jrg:

Well, Orlando is Eastern Conference Champions and sure as hell got alot further then the Pistons. Hell, we eliminated the team that eliminated you.

I'm not saying Orlando is a bad team. I just don't like when others rag on my team. I was just replying to the comment that Orlando is still way better than Detroit. When both rosters have changed right much since the season ending. And during the season Detroit beat Orlando I believe 3 times not really for sure. But, in saying that I'm not putting the Magic down. I was just replying to that comment which lead to this.

I'm not saying Orlando is a bad team. I just don't like when others rag on my team. I was just replying to the comment that Orlando is still way better than Detroit. When both rosters have changed right much since the season ending. And during the season Detroit beat Orlando I believe 3 times not really for sure. But, in saying that I'm not putting the Magic down. I was just replying to that comment which lead to this.

Ok, and with all that said, the Magic are a much MUCH better team than the pistons.

Ok, and with all that said, the Magic are a much MUCH better team than the pistons.

Well, since your being a smart you know what about it. If we compare head to head during the season, then the Pistons are a much MUCH better team my friend.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Well, since your being a smart you know what about it. If we compare head to head during the season, then the Pistons are a much MUCH better team my friend.

Well damn..too bad that doesn't matter.

Orlando was 2-0 against the Lakers in the regular season.

Damn the luck.

Damn the luck.

Thank you for posting what I was about to.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Damn the luck.

Lol, no problem.

Post season is a completely different story.

Damn the luck.

Well damn......too bad were not talking about Lakers and Magic

Were talking Magic and Pistons.

Damn the luck.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Damn the luck.

Well damn......too bad were not talking about Lakers and Magic

Were talking Magic and Pistons.

Damn the luck.

My point was the regular season doesn't matter.

You can sweep us in the regular season, you will not beat the Magic in a playoff series.
LOL at the logic going on here. Your head to head record in the regular season doesn't matter a whole lot because you also play 28 other teams.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL at the logic going on here. Your head to head record in the regular season doesn't matter a whole lot because you also play 28 other teams.

Frustrated Pete?
Share 49ersWebzone