Ellis
Jax
Maggs
Randolph
Amare

with a bench of

CJ
Morrow
Bazooka (could be included in this trade)
Davidson/Kurz
Turiaf

1. No we are not getting any better. We may be just as good as we can be with our current lineup, maybe slightly better. Both teams can contend for an 8th spot, that's it.

2. STAT doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who's gonna be aight with losing season after season, which this team is most likely to do for at least another 2 years.

3. According to Stein (ESPN) Azubuike could be added to that trade, meaning the DUBS would be getting their hands chained to the ground with their upper body over a table and their legs standing straight up, BUTT NAKED.

4. The backups at PF with this deal taking place make me

No, I don't want this trade
Example: The Bobcats don't have any players that the Lakers fear, but they've somehow beaten you guys a few times over the past couple of years. Strange, isn't it?

We still have a ways to go. But if our current roster develops into the group that it's projected to, I honestly believe that we're on the right track (minus Maggette). Next year, I don't think so. But if we can land an Amare or a Bosh, we have some other pieces in place to mount a challenge vs. the West's elite.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Warriors can claim that they only won 29 games because of injuries last year all they want.........they're still a 35 win team if they keep the same roster from last year.

Ellis / CJ
Jax / Morrow/ Belinelli / Curry
Maggs / Azubuike
Randolph / Wright
Biedrins / Turiaf

^^ This roster is not a playoff-caliber roster.

The Warriors have a chance here to acquire one of the top 10 players in this league when he's completely healthy for Andris Biedrins and a bunch of role players.

Just throw the max at Amare, and give the Suns whatever they want besides Randolph and Ellis and Turiaf.

Get it done.

[ Edited by crzy on Jun 26, 2009 at 12:49:31 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
The Warriors can claim that they only won 29 games because of injuries last year all they want.........they're still a 35 win team if they keep the same roster from last year.

Ellis / CJ
Jax / Morrow/ Belinelli / Curry
Maggs / Azubuike
Randolph / Wright
Biedrins / Turiaf

^^ This roster is not a playoff-caliber roster.

The Warriors have a chance here to acquire one of the top 10 players in this league when he's completely healthy for Andris Biedrins and a bunch of role players.

Just throw the max at Amare, and give the Suns whatever they want besides Randolph and Ellis and Turiaf.

Get it done.

im convinced
LISTEN UP GUYS!

the warriors should only do this if FIRST: stephen curry is not part of the deal
SECOND: there is an extension.

i think the second one is easier to do than the first one, but really i think the suns are being greedy little b***hes asking for stephen curry. according to chris broussard from ESPN he says there was a deal in place yesterday to already send biedrins, belinelli and brandan wright to the suns for amare but when we got curry they peed their pants and wanted him too.

i say hold out. the suns won't get anything more than what the warriors are offering. biedrins is an all star center, belinelli has shown improvement and i think so has brandan wright. i would even include azubuike as its also been reported he's going too.
LMAO
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
If curry isn't part of the deal, which is what the warriors are pushing for, and amare gets signed to the extension, then yes.

Amare
Randolph
Monta
Jackson
Maggette
Curry
is
epic

Nobody's bidding against the warriors. There's no offer on the table anywhere close to Biedrins/Wright/Bellinelli/Azubuke.

Kerr's a terrible gm who keeps painting himself into a corner, let him sweat it out til the deal can go through and then make him choke on it. Division inflation gets canceled out with the whole detached retina questions.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SS2K8:
Nobody's bidding against the warriors.

How do you know that?
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran

How do you know that?

Then the suns are doing an excellent job at hiding their leverage. Remember before the trade deadline, before Amare's eye got messed up, nobody looked all that enthralled with somebody who doesn't play defense and seems to have a bad attitude. No takers then, and i haven't heard any takers now. No reason to just give away Curry.
  • SF4eva15
  • Info N/A
Way too much without the extension

How do you know that?

from my understanding, the rockets want Amare, but the rumors have been shot down by both teams, but might be BS, so maybe TMAC, Landry and draft choices for Amare.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

How do you know that?

from my understanding, the rockets want Amare, but the rumors have been shot down by both teams, but might be BS, so maybe TMAC, Landry and draft choices for Amare.

Yeah i had heard those names too but i think they're kinda handicapped after that news about Yao's foot. Amare + Artest with no real veteran star leader sounds kinda toxic. I just assumed they had kinda pulled out of all major talks until they really know what they have.

How do you know that?

Yeah i had heard those names too but i think they're kinda handicapped after that news about Yao's foot. Amare + Artest with no real veteran star leader sounds kinda toxic. I just assumed they had kinda pulled out of all major talks until they really know what they have.

I'd love to land Amare as a rockets fan, but the long term extension is a problem, he will want max, plus 2010 FA crop, is amazing, and the rox will have cap room, even with YAO on the books if he opts to stay under contract for 2010/2011, realistically, we could fit Amare, Artest and YAO together under the cap, and still add a shooting, 6th man IMO.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran

How do you know that?

I'd love to land Amare as a rockets fan, but the long term extension is a problem, he will want max, plus 2010 FA crop, is amazing, and the rox will have cap room, even with YAO on the books if he opts to stay under contract for 2010/2011, realistically, we could fit Amare, Artest and YAO together under the cap, and still add a shooting, 6th man IMO.

Do you think Amare is an Adleman kinda guy? And i would think Houston might be wary of adding Amare after the TMac experiment kinda failed. All these injuries hitting the rockets, i would think that eye thing has to scare them. My feeling is that if u guys traded for Amare it would be so you could get him off the books and try and pair Yao with Wade.

How do you know that?

Do you think Amare is an Adleman kinda guy? And i would think Houston might be wary of adding Amare after the TMac experiment kinda failed. All these injuries hitting the rockets, i would think that eye thing has to scare them. My feeling is that if u guys traded for Amare it would be so you could get him off the books and try and pair Yao with Wade.

thats a possibility, Ive heard alot of rockets fans want Wade, not sure he'll leave Miami tho.
Share 49ersWebzone