There are 227 users in the forums

Official NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Quote:
Adidas is teaming up with arguably the greatest Basketball coach of all time to produce 15 pairs of sneakers called the Phil Jackson Artillery shoe. The sneakers pay homage to Jackson’s success in the NBA as it comes in two colorways – Lakers and Bulls, and feature an ‘X’ on the heel which represents the number of rings Phil Jackson has acquired over his illustrious career. Hopefully soon we can see clear pictures, and not only drawings.

Link

If they play good, I might cop a pair...I need a pair of outdoor basketball shoes anyways...my current ones are f**ked up and covered in ducktape lol
Originally posted by GameOver:
Quote:
Adidas is teaming up with arguably the greatest Basketball coach of all time to produce 15 pairs of sneakers called the Phil Jackson Artillery shoe. The sneakers pay homage to Jackson’s success in the NBA as it comes in two colorways – Lakers and Bulls, and feature an ‘X’ on the heel which represents the number of rings Phil Jackson has acquired over his illustrious career. Hopefully soon we can see clear pictures, and not only drawings.

Link

If they play good, I might cop a pair...I need a pair of outdoor basketball shoes anyways...my current ones are f**ked up and covered in ducktape lol

Well they'll only be making 15 pairs, so I guess you should act fast, and be ready to pay a pretty penny for you playing shoes.
Quote:

Link

Well they'll only be making 15 pairs, so I guess you should act fast, and be ready to pay a pretty penny for you playing shoes.

Oh s**t lol, when they said 15 pairs they meant only 15 pairs, for some reason I thought they meant 15 different types...damn eff that man, their probably gonna run for well over 150 too...lol, forget that
Happy 50th Birthday to my favorite player ever.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Anybody want some?
so after Odom there is no more relevant Laker news?

What happened to Nate Robinson?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Artest: Kobe Is Closest Thing To Jordan
Aug 18, 2009 7:36 AM EST

Ron Artest believes that the Lakers can be like the Bulls of the late 1990s.

Artest, who signed a free-agent deal with Los Angeles this summer, grew up as a fan of Michael Jordan.

"The opportunity was unbelievable. I get a chance to play with Kobe, Michael Jordan's my favorite player, Kobe's probably the closest person to Michael Jordan, so I get to kind of relive that whole Chicago Bulls thing growing up, that was my favorite team," Artest told 790 The Ticket in Miami.

"So, Phil Jackson, you got Kobe Bryant, you got myself at the three like Scottie Pippen, you have a clutch shooter in Derek Fisher like a Steve Kerr, you have Lamar Odom like a Toni Kukoc, it's just fun, it's a dream. I thank God so much to be in this situation, get a chance to win, playing with the defending champs, and I'm in LA 'cause you know I love the spotlight."

Scottie>>>>RonRon
LO>>>Toni
Steve>Fisher

Artest, who signed a free-agent deal with Los Angeles this summer, grew up as a fan of Michael Jordan.

"The opportunity was unbelievable. I get a chance to play with Kobe, Michael Jordan's my favorite player, Kobe's probably the closest person to Michael Jordan, so I get to kind of relive that whole Chicago Bulls thing growing up, that was my favorite team," Artest told 790 The Ticket in Miami.

"So, Phil Jackson, you got Kobe Bryant, you got myself at the three like Scottie Pippen, you have a clutch shooter in Derek Fisher like a Steve Kerr, you have Lamar Odom like a Toni Kukoc, it's just fun, it's a dream. I thank God so much to be in this situation, get a chance to win, playing with the defending champs, and I'm in LA 'cause you know I love the spotlight."

Scottie>>>>RonRon
LO>>>Toni
Steve>Fisher

You forgot one!
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Scottie>>>>RonRon
LO>>>Toni
Steve>Fisher

You forgot one!

Oh really?

Well played.
Artest is no comparison to Toni...

If he was just a poor man's RODMAN, we would be unstoppable.

It's going to be a very...errr..."interesting" year.

Originally posted by RonArtest:
Houston did me dirty. I can't wait til next year when we go to Houston. I'm not shooting. All defense. Somebody getting locked da f**k up.

Originally posted by RonArtest:
I still feel blessed but they messed up my bird rights. So it's on as long as I'm in the league.
There are some very strange people on the interwebs.

Share 49ersWebzone