LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

Official NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Offseason Thread

Originally posted by GameOver:
Rambis Likely To Be Named Minnesota's Head Coach
Aug 05, 2009 11:44 PM EST

Kurt Rambis flew to Minnesota on Wednesday, presumably to become the next head coach of the Timberwolves.

Rambis has already had a second interview with Minnesota, and the only step left is to talk with team owner Glen Taylor, who has said publicly he would be the final part in the decision-making process.

TV analyst Mark Jackson and Houston Rockets assistant coach Elston Turner have also been under consideration.

I wouldn't mind Rambis leaving. He's been essentially our defensive coordinator, and I think that we've been really inconsistent in that respect, often due to scheme.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Kurt Rambis flew to Minnesota on Wednesday, presumably to become the next head coach of the Timberwolves.

Rambis has already had a second interview with Minnesota, and the only step left is to talk with team owner Glen Taylor, who has said publicly he would be the final part in the decision-making process.

TV analyst Mark Jackson and Houston Rockets assistant coach Elston Turner have also been under consideration.

I wouldn't mind Rambis leaving. He's been essentially our defensive coordinator, and I think that we've been really inconsistent in that respect, often due to scheme.

all this means is we really are gonna dominate you guys now, He will teach all of your secrets, HA HA HA HA Timberwolves are gonna sweep you guys this year, we will the Bobcats of the west for you guys
Originally posted by valrod33:

all this means is we really are gonna dominate you guys now, He will teach all of your secrets, HA HA HA HA Timberwolves are gonna sweep you guys this year, we will the Bobcats of the west for you guys

Check out the new shirts:

I jack LA?
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I jack LA?

That one is for the vatos.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I jack LA?

That one is for the vatos.

I lived there, so I can say, with total confidence, there's no such thing as "one vato."

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 7, 2009 at 21:30:01 ]
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

dude, your all blue and whatnot
Huh?

Good God, is it October yet?
Good God, is it October yet?

Don't rush it, man. Try to enjoy our beloved team being the MFing champions for a little while before we get back into it. Let football get going first, and then we can get right back in there and go back to back.
At least this year for us it's like an added bonus if the 49ers play well because we know that if the 49ers suck it up the first 6-7 weeks we go our reigning NBA champs comin back!!

That is pretty damn funny.
Share 49ersWebzone