Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Vin-sanity

9 years ago

yep. damn him scoring 20 points per game while averaging 5 assists and 5 rebounds last year. while shooting a better percentage than hedo. vince sucks.

Yeah, I mean man..we should probably start JJ

Yeah, if we give him his #4 back, lookout!!!

Outside of Howard, Nelson, Lewis, Turkoglu...Redick sells the most jerseys.

No word on Vince's number? He took his pic with the jersey, but no number yet.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Vin-sanity

9 years ago

yep. damn him scoring 20 points per game while averaging 5 assists and 5 rebounds last year. while shooting a better percentage than hedo. vince sucks.

Yeah, I mean man..we should probably start JJ

Yeah, if we give him his #4 back, lookout!!!

Outside of Howard, Nelson, Lewis, Turkoglu...Redick sells the most jerseys.

No word on Vince's number? He took his pic with the jersey, but no number yet.

I think they're waiting on either signing Hedo or Hedo signing somewhere else to see who gets #15. Hedo gets it if he stays and Carter would probably go to #5.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I know money talks, but seriously....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HEDO NOT sign with Orlando. We've apparently offered him a "fair" contract according to the Orlando Sentinel. With the team we now have, why would he NOT wanna be a part of this? Weak market, and only teams offering him the kind of money he wants are teams like Portland and Detroit..or you could stay in Florida down in Orlando playing w/ the best big man in the league, All Star PG, All Star PF (3 point leading), newly acquired star in Carter..great coach..NEW arena..an offensive plan that you fit into perfectly...a fan base that is absolutely IN LOVE with you..a team thats doing EVERYTHING they can to keep you/show they appreciate you..

Like...really?

Sign the damn contract Hedo...lets go win a f**king ring already!

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 27, 2009 at 17:33:50 ]
I know money talks, but seriously....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HEDO NOT sign with Orlando. We've apparently offered him a "fair" contract according to the Orlando Sentinel. With the team we now have, why would he NOT wanna be a part of this? Weak market, and only teams offering him the kind of money he wants are teams like Portland and Detroit..or you could stay in Florida down in Orlando playing w/ the best big man in the league, All Star PG, All Star PF (3 point leading), newly acquired star in Carter..great coach..NEW arena..an offensive plan that you fit into perfectly...a team thats doing EVERYTHING they can to keep you/show they appreciate you..

Like...really?

A state with no income tax...

Did he straight up reject it?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I know money talks, but seriously....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HEDO NOT sign with Orlando. We've apparently offered him a "fair" contract according to the Orlando Sentinel. With the team we now have, why would he NOT wanna be a part of this? Weak market, and only teams offering him the kind of money he wants are teams like Portland and Detroit..or you could stay in Florida down in Orlando playing w/ the best big man in the league, All Star PG, All Star PF (3 point leading), newly acquired star in Carter..great coach..NEW arena..an offensive plan that you fit into perfectly...a fan base that is absolutely IN LOVE with you..a team thats doing EVERYTHING they can to keep you/show they appreciate you..

Like...really?

I've heard rumors that the deals still sitting on the table..and also rumors that he rejected it..also one guy saying he accepted it, but they don't wanna announce it yet

We'll see.

Like...really?

I've heard rumors that the deals still sitting on the table..and also rumors that he rejected it..also one guy saying he accepted it, but they don't wanna announce it yet

We'll see.

I wouldn't worry about it, I doubt he's going anywhere. He just wants to see what other offers he can get to see if he can get more money. Kinda like what Warner did to Arizona by talking to us.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Like...really?

We'll see.

I wouldn't worry about it, I doubt he's going anywhere. He just wants to see what other offers he can get to see if he can get more money. Kinda like what Warner did to Arizona by talking to us.

Thats what I'm thinking as well..people keep saying he's gone..but honestly, why the hell would he want to leave now? Neither Portland or Detroit are even close to where we are now unless they sign someone else legit (If Detroit signed Hedo and Boozer ) But seriously, no reason to leave..we're gonna give you the raise you deserve..now sign the damn contract..lol
The Bad News
Turkoglu wasn't part of the deal for Carter, but his fate in Orlando became clear when the Magic traded for Carter. Turkoglu earlier this week notified the league that he was opting out of his contract to become a free agent. He is expected to be seriously pursued by Toronto, Portland and Sacramento. He is seeking a five-year deal worth an estimated $10 million annually, which is more than the Magic were willing to pay.
Article Link

The Magic most certainly won’t meet Turkoglu’s demands for a $50 million deal, and his return is likely a longshot at best. Said Magic general manager Otis Smith: ``It would be hard. Not impossible, but really hard to do.’’ Lewis and Turkoglu, who dress next to one another in the Orlando locker room, have become close friends and a dynamic duo on the court the past two seasons. Lewis joked recently that if Turkoglu left in free agency, he would ``go to Turkey and kidnap him and bring him back to Orlando.’’Article Link

The Good News
After losing to the Lakers and their big front line in the NBA Finals, the Magic are expected to make offers next week in free agency to both veteran Rasheed Wallace of Detroit and young Brandon Bass of Dallas, according to two NBA sources. Wallace still could remain in Detroit, but he has expressed a desire to finish his career with a legitimate contender in the East. He would help either Boston or Orlando counter Cleveland's addition of Shaquille O'Neal.
Article Link

Nothing really crazy new...just some links to all the s**t so people know that thsi s**t is for real...just cuz all this about all these guys wanting to go to Orlando all of a sudden (after 20 years of no one wanting to go there) is unreal...but real...very...very...real...lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
The Bad News
Turkoglu wasn't part of the deal for Carter, but his fate in Orlando became clear when the Magic traded for Carter. Turkoglu earlier this week notified the league that he was opting out of his contract to become a free agent. He is expected to be seriously pursued by Toronto, Portland and Sacramento. He is seeking a five-year deal worth an estimated $10 million annually, which is more than the Magic were willing to pay.
Article Link

The Magic most certainly won’t meet Turkoglu’s demands for a $50 million deal, and his return is likely a longshot at best. Said Magic general manager Otis Smith: ``It would be hard. Not impossible, but really hard to do.’’ Lewis and Turkoglu, who dress next to one another in the Orlando locker room, have become close friends and a dynamic duo on the court the past two seasons. Lewis joked recently that if Turkoglu left in free agency, he would ``go to Turkey and kidnap him and bring him back to Orlando.’’Article Link

The Good News
After losing to the Lakers and their big front line in the NBA Finals, the Magic are expected to make offers next week in free agency to both veteran Rasheed Wallace of Detroit and young Brandon Bass of Dallas, according to two NBA sources. Wallace still could remain in Detroit, but he has expressed a desire to finish his career with a legitimate contender in the East. He would help either Boston or Orlando counter Cleveland's addition of Shaquille O'Neal.
Article Link

Nothing really crazy new...just some links to all the s**t so people know that thsi s**t is for real...just cuz all this about all these guys wanting to go to Orlando all of a sudden (after 20 years of no one wanting to go there) is unreal...but real...very...very...real...lol

Lewis is gonna go to Turkey and get Hedo

50 mill is alot..but, f**king do it Otis! Bring us a ring! And wanting to play for a legitimate contender in the East? Maybe Detroit if they add Boozer?

Stuckey
Hamilton
Hedo
Boozer
McDyess?

Prince off the bench

Looks pretty descent to me.

But seriously, come back home!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Magic's Nelson pleased as team adds Carter

Quote:
"It tells you they're trying to win now," Nelson said of the trade. "The organization is about winning. I like that."

Link

Quote:
"It tells you they're trying to win now," Nelson said of the trade. "The organization is about winning. I like that."

Link

And if Lewis is successful in kidnapping Hedo, we win!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Quote:

Link

And if Lewis is successful in kidnapping Hedo, we win!

Go Lewis go!
The circle jerk going on in here is overwhelming. I can foresee a lot of high expectations for the coming year. Good luck, fellas.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The circle jerk going on in here is overwhelming. I can foresee a lot of high expectations for the coming year. Good luck, fellas.

Cant help it, that trade for Ryan Anderson made us all giddy...
Share 49ersWebzone