LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

2009 NBA Finals thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Im not to excited other than its the Finals.

Lakers should easily handle the Magic in 5 or 6. I pray its not a sweep, I pray even more that it goes 7.

lol wtf? based on what? i'm so confused.

Based on everyone in this thread being a biased Lakers fan lol

Right. Blizz is a "biased Laker fan". Jesus.

dobo too. It seems to be that if you think the lakers will win, you must be a laker homer because "they obviously stand no chance against the Magic".
Let's jus get these f**king Finals started!
  • dman
  • Veteran
Jameer?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4219606
Im glad that its an LA-Orlando series, the two teams that legit fans on the WZ go for made it, imagine if it was LA vs Cle and all the King James hype that woulda been going on right now?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Im not to excited other than its the Finals.

Lakers should easily handle the Magic in 5 or 6. I pray its not a sweep, I pray even more that it goes 7.

lol wtf? based on what? i'm so confused.

Based on everyone in this thread being a biased Lakers fan lol

Right. Blizz is a "biased Laker fan". Jesus.

dobo too. It seems to be that if you think the lakers will win, you must be a laker homer because "they obviously stand no chance against the Magic".

at you guys...seriously....
Originally posted by socalfan21:

sucks we have to wait till Thursday
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

But I think it's going to be worth the wait,it's going to be a great series...unless your a Lakers fan,then in that case,Lakers sweep and win by 40 every game...lol
Originally posted by dman:
Jameer?

That doesn't show much confidence in Rafer Alston lol. Nelson at 50% over Alston at 100%... shows what the org thinks of Nelson.

I don't think Jameer will be very affective because remember last year where the Lakers brought Ariza back for the Last series and wasn't very effective because of not playing since february.
Originally posted by dman:
Jameer?

OH SNAP!

But I think it's going to be worth the wait,it's going to be a great series...unless your a Lakers fan,then in that case,Lakers sweep and win by 40 every game...lol

Lakers have underachieved so far in these playoffs talent wise. Im not saying they are going to win by 40 every game... but if they played hard for a whole game and not get set into cruise control mode for a quarter or two... It really should be a series in favor or LA in 5 or 6. I'm not trying to be a homer but seriously us true laker fans in this forum have watched most of the Lakers games this year if not all of them and we know what this team is capable of. If they play with passion and heart (which they showed in the last game) and have that mental focus (which they showed in the post game championship interview when they weren't satisfied judging by the looks on their faces) then the Lakers should win this series... no matter how many games it takes.

I hate when people use the regular season stats from this season. "Oh the Magic beat us twice!!" Yeah well so did the Bobcats. We'll see starting thursday but if the Lakers are really as serious as they looked about winning this thing then it should be no problem.

Lakers have underachieved so far in these playoffs talent wise. Im not saying they are going to win by 40 every game... but if they played hard for a whole game and not get set into cruise control mode for a quarter or two... It really should be a series in favor or LA in 5 or 6. I'm not trying to be a homer but seriously us true laker fans in this forum have watched most of the Lakers games this year if not all of them and we know what this team is capable of. If they play with passion and heart (which they showed in the last game) and have that mental focus (which they showed in the post game championship interview when they weren't satisfied judging by the looks on their faces) then the Lakers should win this series... no matter how many games it takes.

I hate when people use the regular season stats from this season. "Oh the Magic beat us twice!!" Yeah well so did the Bobcats. We'll see starting thursday but if the Lakers are really as serious as they looked about winning this thing then it should be no problem.

What happened before doesn't mean s**t,it's what happens when the Finals start
im scared
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
im scared

for who
im scared

for who

how we gunna stop dwight
im scared

for who

how we gunna stop dwight

No comment,too many Yanke......er I mean Lakers fans on the board,whatever I or anyone else said would be shot down right away
Share 49ersWebzone