There are 158 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sharks had offered cheech and erhoff for heatly

eklund reported that

but so did spector (i trust spector)

oh crap im not too ok with losing ehrhoff who is gonna replace him? but would love to have heatley's scoring but then again he is another guy who disappears in the playoffs. heatley on the same line as joe would be f**kin insane during the regular season of course and just die in the playoffs

I believe the sharks had offered that at the draft, but i dont think Dougie was serious. (Probably just seeing if they would take it).

Milan-Joe-Heatly during regular season = , not so much during the playoffs.

The playoffs would be interesting though, most teams would use their top d-men against that line.

leaving Clowe-Pavs-Patty - wouldnt be a bad second line,

with a potential 3rd line of mitchell-seto-and whoever the speed of that line
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,574
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sharks had offered cheech and erhoff for heatly

eklund reported that

but so did spector (i trust spector)

oh crap im not too ok with losing ehrhoff who is gonna replace him? but would love to have heatley's scoring but then again he is another guy who disappears in the playoffs. heatley on the same line as joe would be f**kin insane during the regular season of course and just die in the playoffs

I believe the sharks had offered that at the draft, but i dont think Dougie was serious. (Probably just seeing if they would take it).

Milan-Joe-Heatly during regular season = , not so much during the playoffs.

The playoffs would be interesting though, most teams would use their top d-men against that line.

leaving Clowe-Pavs-Patty - wouldnt be a bad second line,

with a potential 3rd line of mitchell-seto-and whoever the speed of that line

You are forgetting about Seto also.


Should be an interesting trade. If it was me I would rather give up Vlasic than Erhoff. But that's just me.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sharks had offered cheech and erhoff for heatly

eklund reported that

but so did spector (i trust spector)

oh crap im not too ok with losing ehrhoff who is gonna replace him? but would love to have heatley's scoring but then again he is another guy who disappears in the playoffs. heatley on the same line as joe would be f**kin insane during the regular season of course and just die in the playoffs

I believe the sharks had offered that at the draft, but i dont think Dougie was serious. (Probably just seeing if they would take it).

Milan-Joe-Heatly during regular season = , not so much during the playoffs.

The playoffs would be interesting though, most teams would use their top d-men against that line.

leaving Clowe-Pavs-Patty - wouldnt be a bad second line,

with a potential 3rd line of mitchell-seto-and whoever the speed of that line

You are forgetting about Seto also.


Should be an interesting trade. If it was me I would rather give up Vlasic than Erhoff. But that's just me.

no way will i give up pickles dudes 22 comparing to ehrhoffs 25-26. i like ehrhoff but he may have probably reached his ceiling while vlasic has more room to grow. i would bet if we threw vlasic in the trade to ottawa brian murray wouldve taken it already. were not the only team enamored with vlasic's talent and upside.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,574
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sharks had offered cheech and erhoff for heatly

eklund reported that

but so did spector (i trust spector)

oh crap im not too ok with losing ehrhoff who is gonna replace him? but would love to have heatley's scoring but then again he is another guy who disappears in the playoffs. heatley on the same line as joe would be f**kin insane during the regular season of course and just die in the playoffs

I believe the sharks had offered that at the draft, but i dont think Dougie was serious. (Probably just seeing if they would take it).

Milan-Joe-Heatly during regular season = , not so much during the playoffs.

The playoffs would be interesting though, most teams would use their top d-men against that line.

leaving Clowe-Pavs-Patty - wouldnt be a bad second line,

with a potential 3rd line of mitchell-seto-and whoever the speed of that line

You are forgetting about Seto also.


Should be an interesting trade. If it was me I would rather give up Vlasic than Erhoff. But that's just me.

no way will i give up pickles dudes 22 comparing to ehrhoffs 25-26. i like ehrhoff but he may have probably reached his ceiling while vlasic has more room to grow. i would bet if we threw vlasic in the trade to ottawa brian murray wouldve taken it already. were not the only team enamored with vlasic's talent and upside.

I think I may have blind hate for Vlasic. lol I know he is a youngster (only 1 year older than me!) And has the potential to be really good. But I don't see him as a player that other teams would have to account for.

It's just me though, I prefer a mix of offensive D players (Boyle) and big dudes that throw their weight around. (Doug Murray) Vlasic imo is soft.
Again, take it for what its worth

per eklund

Phil Kessel to SJ


We would probably move errhoff or pickles if that happened.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Again, take it for what its worth

per eklund

Phil Kessel to SJ


We would probably move errhoff or pickles if that happened.

eklund should just give up.
Kessel.. Hmm...

Don't know what I think about that.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Kessel.. Hmm...

Don't know what I think about that.

i would love to have kessel. young scorer whos numbers will go up with jt.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,574
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Kessel.. Hmm...

Don't know what I think about that.

i would love to have kessel. young scorer whos numbers will go up with jt.

As long as he shows up in the playoffs im all for it.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Again, take it for what its worth

per eklund

Phil Kessel to SJ


We would probably move errhoff or pickles if that happened.

eklund should just give up.

yay, but kessel is a RFA

and both teams need to clear cap not take it on

Would love to have kessel though

More Heatley speculation: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=463359
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
More Heatley speculation: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=463359

would rather keep our team the way it is than try to trade for this man
Put Heatley with Thornton and he'll score over 50 goals easily. We'll probably still choke in the playoffs though.
Jeremy Roenick Is going to retire

Loved watching him with the Flyers and of course with the Sharks

All i have to say is Im sorry we suck in the playoffs and it was a pleasure to watch this guy. Wasnt the best, but there was just something about him
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jeremy Roenick Is going to retire

Loved watching him with the Flyers and of course with the Sharks

All i have to say is Im sorry we suck in the playoffs and it was a pleasure to watch this guy. Wasnt the best, but there was just something about him

sucks we couldnt get the guy a sc great guy to have in the locker room. hope he still sticks around with the organization
Share 49erswebzone