Chad Ford, ESPN: Jordan Hill
NBADraft.net: Jordan Hill
DraftExpress: Brandon Jennings

Jordan Hill
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Don't think you can go wrong with Jennings or Evans.

Unless the Kings want to suck another year with Udrih at PG, they better take Jennings. Evans is not a true PG.

Evans at point guard >>> Udrich at point guard.

Evans did fine running Memphis' offense.
[ Edited by crzy on May 20, 2009 at 9:45 AM ]
Trade up please. Ricky time.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
Chris Webber is a walking jinx.

Man, that sucks.

Buwahaha his reaction to the 4th pick cracks me up

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Chris Webber is a walking jinx.

Man, that sucks.

Buwahaha his reaction to the 4th pick cracks me up

Eh it just illustrates the kicks lack of luck. But it's not because he's cursed, it's because the Kings are. We're the NBA version of the cubs. Bobby Hurley's career was ruined in a car accident. Ricky Berry killed himself. CWebb's knee exploded when we should've won a title(2003 was the best team IMO). The refs in game 6. Now this. I could go on and on but that's just some of the major stuff
Eff David Stern and his little lotto balls!!!! (Not that I seen them or anything)
Originally posted by rigs49:
Eff David Stern and his little lotto balls!!!! (Not that I seen them or anything)

Supposedly the Kings are high on Jonny Flynn according to the bee. I wouldn't mind him honestly. I've watched him play a ton the last 2 years and even though he's short, he's a good basketball player and I'm a huge fan of his. He can shoot way better than Rubio, he's a clutch player, he's blazing fast and really athletic, I don't like the #4 spot but I'd be happy with him or Jennings. And before someone says #4 is too high for him, wait till workouts and combine and stuff. People were saying that about Westbrook last year, and JT last year for where he was drafted, and Conley the year before, etc.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Flynn would be a great fit for the Kings.
We can still get a star at #4.

Evans and Flynn are right up there in my opinion. And guys like DeRozan, Holliday, Harden, and Jennings could all impress in the coming weeks.

Plus picks #23 and #31.
[ Edited by SacRock14 on May 20, 2009 at 9:05 PM ]

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We're the NBA version of the cubs.

Cubs fans everywhere would unite and hunt you down if they heard you were comparing the kings to them in terms of being cursed.
Damn you guys got screwed. You guys need to start some rumors about Rubio being a smelly, Euro, azzhole. Maybe he drops like Crabtree.
Damn man. How the f**k did we not win the lottery? s**t....

Anyway, I think with the 4th pick we should trade for Amare or draft Rubio or Flynn. I know Flynn will be there.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We're the NBA version of the cubs.

Cubs fans everywhere would unite and hunt you down if they heard you were comparing the kings to them in terms of being cursed.

I'm not saying we're the same as them dude, they have more history and have existed longer and have some worse luck. But come on, we are pretty much the NBA equivalent. Ricky Berry commits suicide. Bobby Hurley car crash. Webber's knee. Game 6. Wayman Tisdale DYING of cancer. It just seems like this team is cursed.

on the other hand, supposedly Rubio has made it known he does not want to play for Memphis or OKC, and would really prefer being in Sac.
I don't see Rubio slipping past 3. Be it either MEM or OKC drafts him and dares him to sit out like MIL did with Yi last year, drafts and then trades him, or a team trades up before the pick(s) are made and drafts Rubio that way.

Although who knows, I don't think anybody saw Crabtree falling to the Niners in the NFL draft.
Share 49ersWebzone