There are 170 users in the forums

2009 Golden State Warriors Off-Season Thread

misleading thread,it's spelled "stephen". btw, f**k captain jack ! he can go join a "winning team" in the knicks with harrington
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by crzy:
That Mikki Moore signing might be the best move of our off-season.

We reached on draft day picking Stephen Curry, refused to trade him for Amare Stoudemire, got rid of Marco Belinelli for nothing, traded for Devean George, refused to trade CJ Watson for a first round pick.....am I missing anything?

I forgot the Jamal Crawful trade. That was our best move by far.

we refused to trade CJ for a first round pick ?! who wanted to trade ?
we already have gore, coffee, sheets ::::shrugs:::::
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Shouldn't this be in the Warriors thread?

No technically it belongs in the NFL Talk thread. He might be confusing him with Stephen Jackson.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
misleading thread,it's spelled "stephen". btw, f**k captain jack ! he can go join a "winning team" in the knicks with harrington

Captain "Wack"
And i thought you were talking about the RB.

-9fA
Originally posted by crzy:
That Mikki Moore signing might be the best move of our off-season.

We reached on draft day picking Stephen Curry, refused to trade him for Amare Stoudemire, got rid of Marco Belinelli for nothing, traded for Devean George, refused to trade CJ Watson for a first round pick.....am I missing anything?

Very nice move. Moore gives us 3 legit centers on the roster, and (I would think) would allow Turiaf to see some time at PF in certain matchups, giving us more size/rebounding ability upfront.
I'm sure Mikki is just a roster filler for you, but dude could be the most aggravating player ever.

Lots of gesturing, yelling, clapping with no production. Enjoy.
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by crzy:
Everybody loves an exciting underdog. I always root for the bad guy in movies. I love Arlington Road and Primal Fear.

Anyways, my favorite 2nd teams is the Wizards

what if arenas wasn't on their team anymore?

Then my new favorite 2nd team would be the team with Gilbert Arenas

I love Gilbert Arenas more than this guy


Ok...maybe not


LOL

LMFAO.
I am just tired of these athletes acting like babies. They live in a world were they are upset making millions...it doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by crzy:
From that same article

Quote:
Steven Jackson And The Warriors: The Golden State Warriors deny it, they deny it regularly, but more and more people close to the situation say the Golden State Warriors are going to be sold and that owner Chris Cohan's taste for the financial losses has come to an end.

Please God make this happen....

*Drops to knees, clasps hands and prays to God*

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 31, 2009 at 14:42:18 ]
Originally posted by SacRock14:
I'm sure Mikki is just a roster filler for you, but dude could be the most aggravating player ever.

Lots of gesturing, yelling, clapping with no production
. Enjoy.

I've always hated watching a game that's he's apart of, for those very reasons.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
lol Mikki Moore signed a 3 yr/$18M contract with the Kings a few years back. He should give half of that money to Jason Kidd who made him look 100X better than he actually was with the Nets.



LOL @ Fitz who attacks every caller who questions the warriors.

He goes way over the top when it comes to defending the organization
Listening to Steinmetz talk about the W's must be depressing for W's fans.

He's just really laying into the org.
Share 49erswebzone