LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

2009 Golden State Warriors Off-Season Thread

No PM, yet.

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
We Believe: Cohan Should Sell

I'd wear that shirt
Finally!! Some good news (Jackson wants to be traded). I never liked this old, unathletic, ballhoggin, crybaby who pretends to be a playmaker. Sure anyone can make a good pass or two (but at a cost of leading the league in Turnovers).

Rowell sure looks like an idiot now, maybe the silver lining in this is Rowell is one step closer to the door.
[ Edited by kronik on Aug 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by kronik:
Finally!! Some good news (Jackson wants to be traded). I never liked this old, unathletic, ballhoggin, crybaby who pretends to be a playmaker. Sure anyone can make a good pass or two (but at a cost of leading the league in Turnovers).

Rowell sure looks like an idiot now, maybe the silver lining in this is Rowell is one step closer to the door.

Jackson publicly asking to be traded is not good news for the Warriors.

Who cares how it affects his trade value? I don't.

I don't want anything in return for Stephen Jackson. I just want an expiring contract and the Warriors can get that easily from a contender.
man, why didn't maggette say this. Don't mind trading him but it sucks we are still with maggette.
and if we trade jackson it will be one step closer to Don Nelson playing curry at SF.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thizz415:
and if we trade jackson it will be one step closer to Don Nelson playing curry at SF.

Azubuike.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kronik:

Jackson publicly asking to be traded is not good news for the Warriors.

Who cares how it affects his trade value? I don't.

I don't want anything in return for Stephen Jackson. I just want an expiring contract and the Warriors can get that easily from a contender.

agreed big time

Azubuike.

no. He would be the PF
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Azubuike.

no. He would be the PF

Randolph

Azubuike.

no. He would be the PF

Randolph

He's the point-forward

Azubuike.

no. He would be the PF

Randolph

He's the point-forward

U r a nut, Thizz
i heard a pretty good trade

sjax for brad miller

gives us another big who can pass and shoot and can teach biedrins a could of things.

he expires after this year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Matt Bonner for Stephen Jackson, straight up.

That sounds good to me.

Contracts don't match.

It would have to be Roger Mason, Matt Bonner, Michael Finley for Stephen Jackson.

Give us Tiago Splitter and you have a deal
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by j3xperience:
i heard a pretty good trade

sjax for brad miller

gives us another big who can pass and shoot and can teach biedrins a could of things.

he expires after this year.

Sounds fine
Share 49ersWebzone