There are 173 users in the forums

2009 Golden State Warriors Off-Season Thread

looks like a chinese dwight howard
I wonder what he is taking. Too bad he has reached his potential.
Originally posted by crzy:
Have you guys seen Yi pictures lately.

lol Brandan Wright, step your game up.

That boy has been working out pretty hard.
Originally posted by kronik:

the Ivan Drago way
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

the Ivan Drago way

What is the Ivan Drago way?
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

the Ivan Drago way

What is the Ivan Drago way?

Rocky 4 character. roids!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"According to a rumor in the San Jose Mercury News, the Warriors might not want to sign-and-trade C.J. Watson for less than a first round pick and cash.

The Magic are apparently offering part of their traded player exception (from the Hedo Turkoglu deal), a second-round pick, and the rights to Milovan Rakovic. One way or another, a deal sending Watson to Orlando appears inevitable."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubho ... majteam=GS

I don't know how reliable this is, but it's interesting nonetheless..just don't really wanna lose Rakovic.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
All Chris Cohan wants is cash for CJ Watson plain and simple. He owes the IRS money. He traded Belinelli for cash (and Devean George). The only reason the Warriors are going through the trouble of a sign and trade is for cash.

These random European players and 2nd round picks or even 1st round picks mean nothing to him.

------------------------

I've heard Milovan's name before but I don't know anything about him.

But the Magic seem to find guys like that who are drafted at the very end of the 2nd round, who play for some obscure European or Russian team....like Gortat.

[ Edited by crzy on Aug 17, 2009 at 1:33 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol, Magic fans are hilarious

Speaking of Magic fans and ex-Warriors, a close friend of mine is getting married in September. The bachelor party is in a couple weeks and is being thrown by his good friend Adonal Foyle. The wedding reception in September is being held at...... Adonal's house in Orinda. I'm sooooooooo there.

Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Speaking of Magic fans and ex-Warriors, a close friend of mine is getting married in September. The bachelor party is in a couple weeks and is being thrown by his good friend Adonal Foyle. The wedding reception in September is being held at...... Adonal's house in Orinda. I'm sooooooooo there.

i'll bring the beer
  • Dino
  • Veteran

LMAO!

I hope i can go
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Post pictures if you can

Post pictures if you can

Most definitely!!!! I've known this dude since 2nd grade so I'm going to take a lot of pictures.

I already told my buddy to make sure Adonal is put on a handicap during the garter toss because that just wouldn't be fair for all the other bachelors trying to catch it. Then again, my buddy said that Adonal doesn't want any part of that garter at this time. lol.

I'll fill you all in on how it goes.

Share 49erswebzone