LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2009 Golden State Warriors Off-Season Thread

Looks like we offered AR + AB for Chris Bosh earlier this season...

Thank god Raptors said no. Dude is a "franchise" player and can't take his team to the playoffs in the east? Pfft.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:

Thank god Raptors said no. Dude is a "franchise" player and can't take his team to the playoffs in the east? Pfft.

If we trade away AR - I will stop rooting for this team. I like Bosh, but towards the end of the year, AR looked special.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

If we trade away AR - I will stop rooting for this team. I like Bosh, but towards the end of the year, AR looked special.

Agreed. If we trade Monta this offseason I feel like whoever we get will not be as good. We're going to get Devin Harris'd.

link?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Agreed. If we trade Monta this offseason I feel like whoever we get will not be as good. We're going to get Devin Harris'd.

Somehow we gotta trade away Mags and Jackson. I will throw in anyone except Beidrins, Turiaf, AR, and Monta. We have other young players I will include in the deal if we can just get rid of Mags and Jackson (also Crawford but I am still hoping he opts out).
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We offered that trade back when Nellie was trying to give away Anthony Randolph to people for free.

No way we trade that much for Chris Bosh. Especially when Chris Bosh is an upcoming free agent.

Biedrins + 7th pick + Brandan Wright + salary filler is a fair package for Chris Bosh.
[ Edited by crzy on May 10, 2009 at 8:06 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
We offered that trade back when Nellie was trying to give away Anthony Randolph to people for free.

No way we trade that much for Chris Bosh. Especially when Chris Bosh is an upcoming free agent.

Biedrins + 7th pick + Brandan Wright + salary filler is a fair package for Chris Bosh.

Does Biedrins' BYC status run out this summer? (I think you have it for just a year)

That's a good trade for both teams, provided that Bosh is extended as part of the deal.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:

Does Biedrins' BYC status run out this summer? (I think you have it for just a year)

That's a good trade for both teams, provided that Bosh is extended as part of the deal.

It runs out after July 1st.
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
I hate Don Nelson! This guy hates players 6'5 and above. I will celebrate when he leaves the team. I hope an AC transit bus runs over him.
Originally posted by Rochi516:
I hate Don Nelson! This guy hates players 6'5 and above. I will celebrate when he leaves the team. I hope an AC transit bus runs over him.

insightful post, keep 'em coming

Somehow we gotta trade away Mags and Jackson. I will throw in anyone except Beidrins, Turiaf, AR, and Monta. We have other young players I will include in the deal if we can just get rid of Mags and Jackson (also Crawford but I am still hoping he opts out).

Definitely. I hope they're untouchable.
Mullin is gone!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AC49er:
Mullin is gone!!!!

Do we know if Mullin drafted AR or was it Rowell? And who the f**k signed Mags? I know Rowell signed Jackson and traded for Crawford...so I am guessing he was behind the Mags singing too.

But...who drafted AR?
wow just saw this while watching the Giants broadcast, wow
Not really new news...just official. Nelson's puppet is now in charge.
Warriors Dollars and (No) Sense
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on May 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone