There are 429 users in the forums

Cal Basketball

• JR80
  • Veteran
damnit Randle. Control the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible First half doomed them today. Gave it a great effort but time to forget about this and move focus to the Big Dance!!!!
Originally posted by JR80:
damnit Randle. Control the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did he miss those free throws, and foul the guy, and not control the ball, granted he tied it but come on man!!! first half killed us
Nice comeback but just a bit short. Hard to believe an 87% FT shooter can miss 2 out of 3 at the end. No other way to say it other than a choke job there.
This one hurt to watch. This is the second time lately they gave the game away. They had UCLA down and fell apart at the end. This time they battle back and then fall apart.
only if Ryan Anderson didn't go to the nba
good seed number. Play on thursday. I am not happy about the matchup. Maryland is a very good team, they either win big or lose bid. Lets hope for the later.

Go bears!
Originally posted by SF49erFaithful:
good seed number. Play on thursday. I am not happy about the matchup. Maryland is a very good team, they either win big or lose bid. Lets hope for the later.

Go bears!

What's up Cal basketball, Maryland Alumni here!!!!

Who is good on Cal?

Our whole team runs through PG Vazquez and our guards shooting. We are sooooo short in the front court. Our biggest starter might be 6-6

Just lucky to even be in the Tourny
if we win we play memphis, bears with the upset
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
if we win we play memphis, bears with the upset

in one of my brackets I picked us to win it all! Haha, that would be sweet if I got it right

End thread. [fail]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
End thread. [fail]

COLD BLOODED.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
End thread. [fail]

lmao. man that sucks. i picked them to beat Maryland. oh well
sorry Cal, you guys got a tough draw. The Turtles are playing some great ball and are peaking. Cal kind of fell off at the end of the year and IMO relies too much on just Randle.

Should have a good squad next year though, everyone is coming back.
Share 49ersWebzone