LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

NBA Poster Power Rankings

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Yeah those ranking seem accurate lol

I still think Reign's #3 ranking is way too high. Hatred alone shouldn't get you at the top of a list, but whateva.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I still think Reign's #3 ranking is way too high. Hatred alone shouldn't get you at the top of a list, but whateva.

I thought you were medatating? So why so much hate? Friggin hater.

Now stop trying to boost your own ranking by trying to copy my technique, you ain't got the talent to do it properly.

Just stick with being the "hustle player" who tries really hard by watching every game but is lacking in the talent category.
I think Stoney's rated too high... but Lakers fans have got to have each other's backs...

And where's the recognition for my photoshop skillzzzzzzz?

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 30, 2008 at 11:21:43 ]
For a third time?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Now stop trying to boost your own ranking by trying to copy my technique, you ain't got the talent to do it properly.

Just stick with being the "hustle player" who tries really hard by watching every game but is lacking in the talent category.

Please. You wouldn't even know when the kings played if I didn't pop in the kings thread and try and console you sorry suckas after each loss. And just because you have a talent for searching on the Internet for NBA history doesn't mean you know WTF your talking about. And just because I k ow you love it,

Please. You wouldn't even know when the kings played if I didn't pop in the kings thread and try and console you sorry suckas after each loss. And just because you have a talent for searching on the Internet for NBA history doesn't mean you know WTF your talking about. And just because I k ow you love it,

God, I love basketball season. I love the sport as it is, and you guys on this board make it 5 times better.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 30, 2008 at 12:18:42 ]
Being a Warriors' fan since the days of World B. Free/Sleepy Floyd/Lester Conner/Purvis Short, is the sports equivalent to being in a federal prison for life without parole. Two conjugal visits in the past 14 years.

Yes, we are all CRAZY for good reason...but I loved how loud it was in that place last night. (unlike 49ers games )

[ Edited by GiGalo9er on Oct 30, 2008 at 15:55:28 ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

God, I love basketball season. I love the sport as it is, and you guys on this board make it 5 times better.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GiGalo9er:
Being a Warriors' fan since the days of World B. Free/Sleepy Floyd/Lester Conner/Purvis Short days, is the sports equivalent to being in a federal prison for life without parole. Two conjugal visits in the past 14 years.

Yes, we are all CRAZY for good reason...but I loved how loud it was in that place last night. (unlike 49ers games )

Do you watch Matlock??
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I was CBS Sportsline's number 2 fantasy basketball player 2 years ago and 25th in '03 or '04 so I know the players pretty well from that standpoint. Oh well,

[ Edited by GiGalo9er on Oct 30, 2008 at 14:18:32 ]

Being a Warriors' fan since the days of World B. Free/Sleepy Floyd/Lester Conner/Purvis Short days, is the sports equivalent to being in a federal prison for life without parole. Two conjugal visits in the past 14 years.

and cosidering what happened after those visits, it was like going two rounds with this chick

Home Announcer: "....a SHORT.....rainnnnnnnnnnn-boooooooooooooowww"

Obscure Warrior reference: Mr. Mean
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
9. Method

Strengths: Passion, Mental Instability
Weaknesses: Passion, Mental Instability

Perhaps the most intimidating poster on our list, Method is capable of blowing up on any team, including his own. The two-time defending SFAPP leader (Swear filters activated per post) just does not give a f**k. Actually he gives many f**ks. f**k Baron Davis, f**k Bobby Rowell, f**k Al Harrington, f**k Don Nelson, f**k the Lakers, f**k you, f**k your mom, and motherf**k your chinchilla. Possibly a part time employee at Circuit City, simply so he can get the discount.

NBA Comparison: Ron Artest

Props. Nailed me perfectly pretty much. You guys should join me in a chat on 49erswebzone one day, s**t is hilarious too.
This was the last thread in Other Sports, and shouldn't be allowed to die this early into the season, soooooooooo......

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BUMP
Share 49ersWebzone