LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

NBA Poster Power Rankings

We have a good core of Laker fans I would say...the regulars on the zone...not the ones who pop in and out once every few years lol.
cant believe joecool didnt make it on the list...

• Dino
  • Veteran
LMAO!! f**king LA.... that s**t is hilarious.

Quote:
an almost creepy Steve Francis/Cuttino Mobley-type chemistry with his teammate (ninerswin317)

hahahahahaha

[ Edited by ninerswin317 on Oct 29, 2008 at 20:02:49 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
8. jrg1

Strengths: Hopeless devotion to his team, getting lucky against me in fantasy basketball, an almost creepy Steve Francis/Cuttino Mobley-type chemistry with his teammate (ninerswin317)

Weaknesses: A certain picture involving Kobe & D12, Not setting his lineups in fantasy b-ball

The 8th spot goes to Other Sports veteran, jrg1. No one sticks with his teams quite the way that he does, even when multiple Lakers are running a train on his favorite player by taking turns dunking on him. Has the uncanny ability of finding articles that have nice things to say about Orlando. He’s a locker room presence who is liked by everyone, will stick up for his homeys if some s**t goes down, but is also prone to spending a night in jail here and there as the result of something that he did at 3 in the morning.

NBA Comparison: Stephen Jackson

Its alright ninerswin, we'll get there.

Oh, Pete....December 20th
lol this thread is classic!
Wow. This thread is just................pure hilarity. Hard to argue with a single thing on my list. He nailed it like a carpenter.

You b@st@rds won't get me this year, though. I've been meditating to calm the temper.

edit: And BTW, IWAS...'s NBA comparison is not accurate. I'd say that Grant Hill would be more fitting.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 29, 2008 at 20:46:48 ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow. This thread is just................pure hilarity. Hard to argue with a single thing on my list. He nailed it like a carpenter.

You b@st@rds won't get me this year, though. I've been meditating to calm the temper.

edit: And BTW, IWAS...'s NBA comparison is not accurate. I'd say that Grant Hill would be more fitting.

I'd take Hill over Oden. But where's the Bill Walton option?

**using my best BWalton voice** "Unflappable. Truly an undeniable talent that can attack at both ends of the floor."
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I'd take Hill over Oden. But where's the Bill Walton option?

**using my best BWalton voice** "Unflappable. Truly an undeniable talent that can attack at both ends of the floor."

Bill Walton? You wish, homeboy.
9. Method

Strengths: Passion, Mental Instability
Weaknesses: Passion, Mental Instability

Perhaps the most intimidating poster on our list, Method is capable of blowing up on any team, including his own. The two-time defending SFAPP leader (Swear filters activated per post) just does not give a f**k. Actually he gives many f**ks. f**k Baron Davis, f**k Bobby Rowell, f**k Al Harrington, f**k Don Nelson, f**k the Lakers, f**k you, f**k your mom, and motherf**k your chinchilla. Possibly a part time employee at Circuit City, simply so he can get the discount.

NBA Comparison: Ron Artest

10. SLICK

Strengths: Clutch, Lives in the future (EST)

Weaknesses: Sometimes you forget he's there, early bedtime after Matlock

Our resident ring-chaser, SLICK can drift through the regular season unnoticed. But when a championship is on the line? You can bet he'll be right there.

NBA Comparison: Robert Horry

11. JoeCool

Strengths: Trash talking, animated gifs
Weaknesses: Predictions, Delusion

Unlike his favorite team, JoeCool is more entertaining than a doorknob. He can also almost convince you that he understands offensive & defensive schemes, yet much like the Spurs, he fails to realize that his best days were two years ago. But that won't stop him from talking.

NBA Comparison: Shaquille O'Neal

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 30, 2008 at 01:07:33 ]

i wanna be tyronne lue
Yeah those ranking seem accurate lol
For Pete
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
11. JoeCool

Strengths: Trash talking
Weaknesses: Predictions, Delusion

Can't believe you didn't say Guaransheed Wallace

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Quote:
Unlike his favorite team, JoeCool is more entertaining than a doorknob. He can also almost convince you that he understands offensive & defensive schemes, yet much like the Spurs, he fails to realize that his best days were two years ago

[ Edited by SLICK on Oct 30, 2008 at 03:29:42 ]
Share 49ersWebzone