LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

2008-2009 General NHL Discussion Thread and PLAYOFFS! (pg 16)

Originally posted by jrg:
Is there a team w/ as many young good prospects as the Blues now?

I'm reading all this here in St. Louis papers..was wondering how you guys think.

There are a lot of good young teams.

I'd say Chicago and Washington are the best young teams. And the Sharks are still pretty young too.

Edit: And my Stars are a pretty young team as well. Next season 9/18 of our starters will be under 27 yrs old.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Man it was fun when he and the Avs were in their prime. Picking Duchene with the third overall pick in this year's draft will help them in the long run.

Avs will be back soon. They have 4 vey good young forwards now in Statsny, Svatos, Wolski and Duchene.

Their biggest problem is they never found a replacement for Roy.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I'm reading all this here in St. Louis papers..was wondering how you guys think.

I'd say Chicago and Washington are the best young teams. And the Sharks are still pretty young too.

Edit: And my Stars are a pretty young team as well. Next season 9/18 of our starters will be under 27 yrs old.

Everyone forgets how young the Rangers are as well.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Everyone forgets how young the Rangers are as well.

yeah, there are a lot of young teams. Its just a young man's game now.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Man it was fun when he and the Avs were in their prime. Picking Duchene with the third overall pick in this year's draft will help them in the long run.

Avs will be back soon. They have 4 vey good young forwards now in Statsny, Svatos, Wolski and Duchene.

Their biggest problem is they never found a replacement for Roy.

Good point. They signed C. Anderson from Florida, but yeah definitely need a true #1 goalie. Jose Theodore screwed up the whole thing.
Patrick Kane arrested for robbery

Kane and his 21-year-old cousin were charged with fourth degree criminal mischief, second degree robbery and theft of services after they apparently gave a cab driver $15 for a $13.80 cab ride and wanted change back, which the driver didn't have. They allegedly punched him in the face and head. Kane has entered a plea of not guilty according to WVIB in Buffalo. Stay tuned.

lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Kane and his 21-year-old cousin were charged with fourth degree criminal mischief, second degree robbery and theft of services after they apparently gave a cab driver $15 for a $13.80 cab ride and wanted change back, which the driver didn't have. They allegedly punched him in the face and head. Kane has entered a plea of not guilty according to WVIB in Buffalo. Stay tuned.

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao
Originally posted by NickV:

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

Who the eff wants $1.20 back for a $15 cab fare???
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

Seriously, thats what i dont get. lol

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

Were they intoxicated, or what? I mean this seems completely irrational, illogical, and so stupid and almost utterly impossible that it's hard to even believe this actually happened.

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

Were they intoxicated, or what? I mean this seems completely irrational, illogical, and so stupid and almost utterly impossible that it's hard to even believe this actually happened.

since when does a multi millionaire care for such small change
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

he makes probably $3 million a year, punching a guy over $1.20 is beyond stupid.

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

he makes probably $3 million a year, punching a guy over $1.20 is beyond stupid.

Holly s**t, it gets even better. I didnt read the full report on tsn but...

"The driver said he was punched and hit by both men because he did not have 20 cents in change to give them, according to the police report."

lmao, not over a dollar-20, but just twenty cents. lol

lol

.. Wow.

Okay..

lmao

Holly s**t, it gets even better. I didnt read the full report on tsn but...

"The driver said he was punched and hit by both men because he did not have 20 cents in change to give them, according to the police report."

lmao, not over a dollar-20, but just twenty cents. lol

Mmmk. This just doesn't sound believable.
Share 49ersWebzone