LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 200 users in the forums

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Yeah, I'd prefer Dunn over Abreu though if we can only get one. I think Abreu is just a plug since he's getting older.

Like one of you guys said, Dunn is good for 100 BBs and 40 HRs each year. That's pretty impressive, despite his Ks.

yup.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by qnbrew88:
Yeah, I'd prefer Dunn over Abreu though if we can only get one. I think Abreu is just a plug since he's getting older.

Like one of you guys said, Dunn is good for 100 BBs and 40 HRs each year. That's pretty impressive, despite his Ks.

yup.

yup yup

yup yup yup
  • Brew
  • Veteran
so.... we signed mighty maicer...
  • dman
  • Veteran

championship

Maicer > Tex + C.C.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

championship

Maicer > Tex + C.C.

Quinlan >>>>>> tex, garland, garret

championship

Maicer > Tex + C.C.

Yeah with those moves I'm scared for my A's existence.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

championship

Maicer > Tex + C.C.

Yeah with those moves I'm scared for my A's existence.

dick you're an outsider. You're never welcome to talk s**t about our team
  • Brew
  • Veteran
The Angels signed poster qnbrew to a $2 million contract for 2009 on Monday, avoiding arbitration.

He posted 80 times in this thread for the Angels. After missing most of December with a fapping injury, qnbrew posted 21 times in January

He underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right shoulder in October.

The Angels are trying to reach deals with the rest of their arbitration-eligible posters -- Will, Nipplehead and Dman -- before today's deadline of exchanging arbitration figures.

now i can be held to the same standards as Rob Quinlan and maicer izturis!!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
So.... teams are saving their money cuz they dont know what next year's revenue will look like. The angels are no different. I think we wont be signing any big names.
The Angels signed poster qnbrew to a $2 million contract for 2009 on Monday, avoiding arbitration.

He posted 80 times in this thread for the Angels. After missing most of December with a fapping injury, qnbrew posted 21 times in January

The Angels are trying to reach deals with the rest of their arbitration-eligible posters -- Will, Nipplehead and Dman -- before today's deadline of exchanging arbitration figures.

hahahaha, nice

Slow offseason so far. I still want Dunn, but it looks like the team is going to stand pat. Oh well. I hope Kendry can step up.

Do you guys know what Escobar's deal is? He going to be healthy for spring training or what?

• Brew
  • Veteran

hahahaha, nice

Slow offseason so far. I still want Dunn, but it looks like the team is going to stand pat. Oh well. I hope Kendry can step up.

Do you guys know what Escobar's deal is? He going to be healthy for spring training or what?

i don't think so. He'll getting ready to be a bullpen pitcher anyway so we won't see much of him.

I wonder who our starting 5 will be then.

-Lackey
-Saunders
-Santana
-Weaver
-Will

?
  • Brew
  • Veteran

hahahaha, nice

i don't think so. He'll getting ready to be a bullpen pitcher anyway so we won't see much of him.

I wonder who our starting 5 will be then.

-Lackey
-Saunders
-Santana
-Weaver
-Will

?

I might be busy

oh c'mon man. It's only once every 5 days.
  • dman
  • Veteran

haha

Im currently fielding offers from other teams

Im not sold on Arte Moreno's commitment to winning
  • Brew
  • Veteran

haha

yeah but you can't expect much with your 15HRs and 46rbis this past season. Your OBP was only at .455
  • dman
  • Veteran

haha

yeah but you can't expect much with your 15HRs and 46rbis this past season. Your OBP was only at .455

Are you just going to ignore my .989 fielding percentage?!
Share 49ersWebzone