Buy 49ers at Rams NFC Championship tickets →

There are 263 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Just saw this on twitter. When was this fight?


damn son

hope he's alright

Arrest him
A.Joshua loses to the Olympian. Usyk is the next big thing. Watch out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What a crazy final round what a fight 💯<a href="
" charset="utf-8"></script>
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Just saw this on twitter. When was this fight?


damn son

hope he's alright

Arrest him
That punch was faster than the speed of sound
Just saw the Canelo-Plant presser. By the looks of it, Plant is gonna get demolished by Canelo. That defense, speed, and counter is too much. Plant looked like a little kid.
The next big thing. Like a Shorter Klitchko that actually boxes instead of clinching and jabbing.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 27, 2021 at 2:44 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The next big thing. Like a Shorter Klitchko that actually boxes instead of clinching and jabbing.


Ehh. Hes 34. I'll give him a good 2 to 3 more years of being great
Fury-Wilder 3 next Saturday!
Originally posted by FL9er:
Fury-Wilder 3 next Saturday!

In theaters too
Fury is SOOO confident. IDT I've ever seen a more confident fighter act he is before a world heavyweight championship fight.

I've seen Camacho do it. Broner do it.
it bit them in the ass really badly when they lost.
Do we ever see another legendary boxer? Everyone today blows.

Who gotta iPhone link for the fight?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who gotta iPhone link for the fight?

^^^
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who gotta iPhone link for the fight?

What the difference in iPhone Link. I have couple links but no clue if iphone. I use Android.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Who gotta iPhone link for the fight?

What the difference in iPhone Link. I have couple links but no clue if iphone. I use Android.

Sometimes they don't work on iPhone.


I found one. Streameast.live

And it's currently down. So who got one? lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Oct 9, 2021 at 7:22 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 66,008
http://6streams.tv/video/boxing-1
Share 49ersWebzone