LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

I love how this ring aggression and coming forward is suppose to be good for a fighter and that's exactly what GGG did in the first fight and was hardcore screwed. The guy got f**ked over twice. Shouldn't have a single blemish on his record

Boxing wonders why Fans only tune in for the Super Fights now
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I love how this ring aggression and coming forward is suppose to be good for a fighter and that's exactly what GGG did in the first fight and was hardcore screwed. The guy got f**ked over twice. Shouldn't have a single blemish on his record

Boxing wonders why casual Fans only tune in for the Super Fights now

FTFY
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Teddy Atlas said it best. Just because you are the aggressor doesn't mean you won the fight. Canelo was the bull in the fight, but GGG accepted that and became the matador. And after picking Canelo to win the fight all week long, he felt GGG should have won. I agree with him.
Yet compubox said Canelo landed more power shots.

Ggg walked his ass on home like a poor sport.

" I'm going to knock Canelo out. "

Nah dud

GGG is an old man fighting the top mw boxer in his prime and he barely lost. Give GGG at least 5 years back and this fight doesn't last 8 rounds. Hold your head up son, nothing to be ashamed of.
Could have gone either way. I do think Ward is the next man up for Canelo. Ward still hella in shape and he got that game.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Could have gone either way. I do think Ward is the next man up for Canelo. Ward still hella in shape and he got that game.

ayo whoos mans is this?

ayo whoos mans is this?

dat man sanjo always thinkin outside the box
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

ayo whoos mans is this?

dat man sanjo always thinkin outside the box

Saint Joe in da mofa house! whats gewd .
I Dunno whats in every mans Heart.. But After Last nights Fight and Mayweather calling out Pacman, yall dont think Ward is gewd for Canelo?? Ward is like 33/34?
I Dunno whats in every mans Heart.. But After Last nights Fight and Mayweather calling out Pacman, yall dont think Ward is gewd for Canelo?? Ward is like 33/34?

not too sure about that. ward wanted to move up and imo Canelo is reaching at 160

WHO KNOWS DOE
Mayweather Pacquiao 2, I know the first was meh, but I'm still tuning in for part 2.

Originally posted by Team49ers:
Mayweather Pacquiao 2, I know the first was meh, but I'm still tuning in for part 2.

Why
Jesse Benavidez tested positive for coke.

WBC might strip his title.
Andre Ward says that Canelo dominated the fight because he was the smaller guy and noved ggg back. ...just like the first fight.
Was at a wedding last week.. finally getting around to watching the fight

Just two rounds in but canelo looked good in both..
GGG looks gassed after the 7th.. canelo winning.. i don't even wanna watch the rest of the fight lol
Share 49ersWebzone