LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

http://instagram.com/p/nlnAQ2tCVy/
  • titan
  • Veteran
Just watched it. Floyd won, but he got worked.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Better than expected fight. Scoring was off but still had the right guy winning.

Good for Chino for making an entertaining fight.

THIS

Looks like Money vs Amir in September. Would rather see a rematch doe.
Was an entertaining fight, LOL at people thinking Maidana won. he made the fight close but Mayweather clearly won
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Did Floyd think he lost?
he did..for the first time he had to really process what the announcer had said.

At least a Draw

but Maidana won on my card
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 5, 2014 at 6:33 PM ]
TV fights this week.

ESPN - May 10 (8PM ET/5PM PT)
Bermaine Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola
(WBC heavyweight championship)

A little spoiled from the last few weeks of good boxing. We only have one major card televised this week.
i gotta watch it again when they replay it next week.. was concentrating on the warrior game
If Floyd can't agree to a Maidana re-match, he should fight the Ruslan.

Or better yet, Maidana could fight the Ruslan
You Fxckin Lost Lil Wayne Gets Hit With A Water …: http://youtu.be/i3fuCBswun8

Lol Garcia
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Did Floyd think he lost?
he did..for the first time he had to really process what the announcer had said.

At least a Draw

That's what he gets for hanging out with Justin Bieber. You start to lose street credit then crazy ass fools run up on you! Lol

Had Mayweather winning it on my card. Maidana certainly made it interesting. Would love to see a rematch.
Originally posted by titan:
Did Floyd think he lost?

At least a Draw

That's what he gets for hanging out with Justin Bieber. You start to lose street credit then crazy ass fools run up on you! Lol
on total access it's not about training or focus for Mayweather anymore..it's like a MTV Cribs show.

He slept on Maidana fo sho, when Maidana was probably the best boxer he faced in a long time
on total access it's not about training or focus for Mayweather anymore..it's like a MTV Cribs show.

He slept on Maidana fo sho, when Maidana was probably the best boxer he faced in a long time

Maidana is not a very polished fighter but is awkward and aggressive. Floyd has had problems with guys like that before. The first fight with Castillo, which I thought he lost, against Cotto to certain extent, and now with Maidana. Canelo had his moments against him but started to get frustrated and was starting to overthink things. It made things easier for Floyd to sit back and pick him apart.
It seems like guys who stay aggressive do better against Floyd rather than guys who are trying to outbox and out think him.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Maidana is not a very polished fighter but is awkward and aggressive. Floyd has had problems with guys like that before. The first fight with Castillo, which I thought he lost, against Cotto to certain extent, and now with Maidana. Canelo had his moments against him but started to get frustrated and was starting to overthink things. It made things easier for Floyd to sit back and pick him apart.
It seems like guys who stay aggressive do better against Floyd rather than guys who are trying to outbox and out think him.

that's why he don't want to see the Filipino cause that Balut stays the aggressor even when he went to sleep by marquez
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

that's why he don't want to see the Filipino cause that Balut stays the aggressor even when he went to sleep by marquez

lol manny
Share 49ersWebzone