LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
who is Mattyssee fighting next? I thought Garcia got away with alot of headbutts and did get caught with the low blows..

Garcia said he was going to go on vacation, so I doubt Mattysse gets a quick rematch.

I'd like to see Mattyssee start avenging some of his losses, i.e. Devon Alexander and Zab Judah (hopefully won't retire after the Paulie fight). Also, lets Garcia get a shot at PBF (which I think would be a good fight, but see PBF winning) and can get a match with the "Mattyssee is on a mission to avenge his record"...this includes a PPV preview showing Mattyssee as a Terminator, walking through the scorched earth, showing highlights of Alexander and Judah rematches and have been left in the dust, and now, Garcia is in his sights. That would be bad ass
B-Hop came in 2.5 lbs. under the LHW weight limit, he must be weight drained
missed the BHops fight but I heard he dominated. WTF that is crazy. Almost 50.

Kellerman and Lampley pretty much buried Amir Khan by saying that if he does fight Mayweather, Khan will be a ridiculously heavy underdog.

I'd like to see Cotto vs Martinez even though Cotto isn't a 154 lber yet.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I'd like to see Cotto vs Martinez even though Cotto isn't a 154 lber yet.

lol what? cotto's been at 154 the last few years.
A B-Hop vs Money fight in the works.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

oh god no. please no.

source or just blowing smoke out of your burrito?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
why would money take b hop over khan? more money with khan and khan has already cancelled his unofficial scheduled fight with Devon Alexander in December.
Originally posted by Amir:
why would money take b hop over khan? more money with khan and khan has already cancelled his unofficial scheduled fight with Devon Alexander in December.

They are talking about this fight for next May.
no way money wont go over 154 and bhop just fought at 175?

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

yeah, that's when Khan and Money are suppose to fight too if they were to agree.

mayweather only fights in May and September.

yeah, that's when Khan and Money are suppose to fight too if they were to agree.

mayweather only fights in May and September.

Nothing has been finalized with Khan. B hop said he can still do 160Lbs. I doubt this fight happens, but the rumors are strong.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Canelo has already locked in 3 fights for next year. march, july and november.

hope to see him vs sergio and cotto in two of those fights.
TV fights this Saturday.

HBO - Nov 2 (10PM ET/PT)
Gennady Golovkin vs. Curtis Stevens (WBA middleweight title)
Mike Perez vs. Magomed Abdusalamov (heavyweight)

UniMas - Nov 2 (11PM ET/PT)
Tyson Marquez vs. Giovani Segura (WBO flyweight eliminator)
Nothing has been finalized with Khan. B hop said he can still do 160Lbs. I doubt this fight happens, but the rumors are strong.

He could make more money vs Khan right? There probably won't be as much demand to see a 49 year old Hopkins fight Mayweather. Mayweather will easily beat Khan, but he draws a relatively big international appeal. Obviously England, but the Indian (including Pakistan) community will be interested in this fight as well. That's a s**t load of people
Share 49ersWebzone