There are 271 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
lol

Oh he serious?

Im not sure. Matthysse vs Garcia was a brawl with controlled aggression. Floyd was a boxing clinic. The art of hit and not be hit. Floyd stood in front of Canelo for 11 of the 12 rounds.

I wouldn't say brawl, they were both looking to finish each other technically, both were slipping jabs and hooks, sure you had a couple head butts and elbows sneaking in. That's what happens when you get two boxers that actually don't wanna leave it in the hands of the judges, unlike some point boxers out there...not saying no names.

I'm just glad I wasn't the one that paid for that crap.

Good. So stop complaining.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

lol this. mayweather's been fighting the same way for YEARS.
People hating on Mayweather are irrational. If other boxers can DOMINATE every fight, no matter who the hell they fight, they would. Not everyone could be an awesome defender and have pinpoint accuracy. Have a feel for the ring and all of the intangibles. It just doesn't come around. Floyd was in front of Canelo, but Canelo was too slow and had no idea what to do.

Do people want Floyd to just trade haymakers? This is f**king boxing and he is a master at it. If it was that easy, others would do it. He fought the guy everyone wanted to see, made him look average, stood in front of him and people are still hating.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Floyd is the greatest boxer in history. PERIOD!

might not be the most exciting, but dude knows the sport better than anyone else.
Originally posted by sacniner:
People hating on Mayweather are irrational. If other boxers can DOMINATE every fight, no matter who the hell they fight, they would. Not everyone could be an awesome defender and have pinpoint accuracy. Have a feel for the ring and all of the intangibles. It just doesn't come around. Floyd was in front of Canelo, but Canelo was too slow and had no idea what to do.

Do people want Floyd to just trade haymakers? This is f**king boxing and he is a master at it. If it was that easy, others would do it. He fought the guy everyone wanted to see, made him look average, stood in front of him and people are still hating.

Thank you.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Floyd is the greatest boxer in history. PERIOD!

might not be the most exciting, but dude knows the sport better than anyone else.

This.

Surprised coming from a ghey joto such as yourself.
IDK man. Who wants to see that?

That's not an assbeating though. That's a jab and run fight.

Pac, Tyson, Roy Jones all in their prime destroyed their opponents with KO's and decisive one sided destruction.

Not zzz wins/cheapshot shouder bashes and elbows, and barely scratching the other guy in the face.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
IDK man. Who wants to see that?

That's not an assbeating though. That's a jab and run fight.

Pac, Tyson, Roy Jones all in their prime destroyed their opponents with KO's and decisive one sided destruction.

Not zzz wins/cheapshot shouder bashes and elbows, and barely scratching the other guy in the face.

F*ck dude which fight did you see?
As someone mentioned above. To beat Floyd you have to go through a beating first. You have to accept that at any moment he could knock you out. You can't stand there and try to hit him from a distance. He is too good.

You need to get inside, rough him up, throw him up against the ring and start pounding on him.

But as said to get inside you have to be willing to walk through fire.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
lol

Oh he serious?

Im not sure. Matthysse vs Garcia was a brawl with controlled aggression. Floyd was a boxing clinic. The art of hit and not be hit. Floyd stood in front of Canelo for 11 of the 12 rounds.

I wouldn't say brawl, they were both looking to finish each other technically, both were slipping jabs and hooks, sure you had a couple head butts and elbows sneaking in. That's what happens when you get two boxers that actually don't wanna leave it in the hands of the judges, unlike some point boxers out there...not saying no names.

I'm just glad I wasn't the one that paid for that crap.

Who's complaining, I'm discussing, message board remember. Man you boxing fans sure are sensitive. lol

• jrg
  • Veteran
Controversial boxing judge C.J. Ross will step away from the sport after scoring last Saturday's Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez fight a draw. The 64-year-old is unsure if she'll apply for reinstatement

link
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Controversial boxing judge C.J. Ross will step away from the sport after scoring last Saturday's Floyd Mayweather-Canelo Alvarez fight a draw. The 64-year-old is unsure if she'll apply for reinstatement

link

why is boxing so shady when it comes to judges scores? So many fkd up decisions in the sport. See: Delahoya vs. Sturm. Delahoya got his ass whooped for 12 rounds. No way he could lose though, they had already scheduled him to fight Hopkins for major money.

anyone know a link where i can watch the Floyd/Canelo and Lucas/Danny fights? i missed them last weekend
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

link

good!!

b***hes shoudn't be allowed to judge boxing anyways.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
good!!

b***hes shoudn't be allowed to judge boxing anyways.

srs. enough with the PC b******t. b***hes, stay in the kitchen or walk around in a bikini holding up a number.
Share 49ersWebzone