LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

LOL who remembers when George Foreman deemed James Page the P4P #1 (in an era where prime Roy Jones, ODLH, and Felix Trinidad were ruling the roast)
man , I feinin for some boxing right nao.

MMA gets hella gay with the takedown akwardness just milking each other. WTF. Stand them nig*as UP.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

MMA gets hella gay with the takedown akwardness just milking each other. WTF. Stand them nig*as UP.

There's plenty tomorrow bruh... can't watch doe, going to Wiz Khalifa
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

There's plenty tomorrow bruh... can't watch doe, going to Wiz Khalifa

Is Curren$y going too? That's my fav rapper of this era not named MF Doom.
Jesus Wlad has hit Wacha flocka with every punch and he's still there
I have no idea how Wach didn't get stopped in that round, what a beating
So far so great on showbox yee
Mares would probably get KO'ed by Donaire after watching this fight
lol the wonders of boxing forums. Thanks to ESB, I learned who Peyton Manning really was

If we're talking image verses reality, I'm saying a certain QB who used to wear a horseshoe on his helmet and brings in mucho advertising dollars as the all-american boy who actually had an entire floor rented out near the dome here in Indy for his extramarital flings. His teammates referred to him as the "biggest man-whore in the league" and laugh as his duplicity.

http://eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14179315#post14179315
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Nov 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
lol the wonders of boxing forums. Thanks to ESB, I learned who Peyton Manning really was

If we're talking image verses reality, I'm saying a certain QB who used to wear a horseshoe on his helmet and brings in mucho advertising dollars as the all-american boy who actually had an entire floor rented out near the dome here in Indy for his extramarital flings. His teammates referred to him as the "biggest man-whore in the league" and laugh as his duplicity.

Peyton gets around?

hmm

I told you guys that Lara was a dirty cheap cheesy fighter.

f*ck that guy. I hope someone beats his ass as well as Broners.

Peyton gets around?

hmm

lol why man why?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Peyton gets around?

hmm

lol why man why?

That piece of chit up there I never like him.

His fighting style annoys me. This was the first fight I ever watched of his. Does he always lead in with his head like that?! I hope Donaire knocks his punkass out.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

His fighting style annoys me. This was the first fight I ever watched of his. Does he always lead in with his head like that?! I hope Donaire knocks his punkass out.

He did the same s**t against Agbeko and the ref didn't do anything about it
Originally posted by SF69ers:

He did the same s**t against Agbeko and the ref didn't do anything about it

Good. Donaire has a wicked uppercut that'll take Mares' head off.
Share 49ersWebzone