LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 339 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

Ryan howard for MVP
  • Brew
  • Veteran
what's the standings in the NL east?
WOW--11 games left and the Phils have as good a chance as any to make the playoffs. For a Phillies fan this is a dynasty making the playoffs 2 years in a row (Knock on wood)
9 games left and 2 games up on the Brewers. Only 0.5 game up on NYM which is huge because it decides who will be playing the Dodgers or the Cubbies. It's going to be a fun next 3-4 weeks.
Looking more and more like the Phillies and Mets will both make the playoffs now. Go Phils!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Ryan howard for MVP

Originally posted by jrg1:
Ryan howard for MVP

laugh all you want hes carried this team on his back the last month and a half
Originally posted by jrg1:
Ryan howard for MVP

laugh all you want hes carried this team on his back the last month and a half

He has my vote. POM for September also. Go Phills!!! 1.5 up on the Brewcrew and Muts with 3 games left. It's been a fun season, it'll be even better having the Mets watch the Phils World Series run from their couches
Today could be the DAY!!! Back to Back? Wow.
wooooooo NL East Champions!!!!!

2008 NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to take another bong rip in celebration of the occasion!! GO PHILLS!!!
Originally posted by jnew62:

I'm about to take another bong rip in celebration of the occasion!! GO PHILLS!!!

Dude, Can I get a rip too?

GO PHILLIES!!!

Looks like all of ESPN's guys predict that they will beat the Brewers. I sure hope so. Wednesday can't get hear soon enough!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by jnew62:

Dude, Can I get a rip too?

GO PHILLIES!!!

Looks like all of ESPN's guys predict that they will beat the Brewers. I sure hope so. Wednesday can't get hear soon enough!

I saw the predictions, that bothers me I am so used to the Phils being picked against i'm not sure how to handle being favored. But Game 1 is a must with Hamels going against TBA and Sabathia probably going Game 2. It could get ugly quick.
WAY TO GO PHILLIES!!! Cole Hamels pitched a fantastic game. 9 strike outs!
Cole Hamels--What a game!!!
Share 49ersWebzone