There are 240 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

but he's hurt. What an insult to injury. (literally!)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Hope howard wasnt serioulsy hurt

but damn

Philly sports suck right now

At least the Flyers won yesterday

At least he made contact this year. I thought it was going to be 2 years in a row ending their season with a K

he did it again!!!!!!!!!!!! ryan howard
[ Edited by stunder49 on Oct 7, 2011 at 8:31 PM ]
Urge to kill....................rising.
Ryan Howard ruptured achilles....smfh couldnt have ended any worse
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Ryan Howard ruptured achilles....smfh couldnt have ended any worse

while I am glad the phillies lost, this sucks. I never wish for that.
My heart hurts....atleast the Niners are sorta good this year lol
this team needs to get younger good thing we got alot of money coming off the books this year

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Madson is the only one that i really see coming back...Rollins wants his money and to many years so i think hes gone and the others are just done

Jose Reyes?

would be nice
this team needs to get younger good thing we got alot of money coming off the books this year

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Madson is the only one that i really see coming back...Rollins wants his money and to many years so i think hes gone and the others are just done

Jose Reyes?

would be nice

where do you think Rollins will land?

My heart hurts....atleast the Niners are sorta good this year lol

lol I spend so much time talking baseball here, I always forget that all of us on the board are here for the same reason. you, me, valrod, jrg, john, and everyone are always taking swings at eachothers teams in here, but then on Sunday were all big Niner fans.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Jose Reyes?

would be nice

hes a west coast guy so if i had to guess the A's or Giants

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Jose Reyes?

would be nice

fine with me, we need a shortstop.

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Jose Reyes?

would be nice

we need a SS, but not Jimmy Rollins. Hes going to be 33 in 2 months, and his production has dropped off. if hes fine making 2-3 mil a season for maybe 2 years thats fine, but not if hes expecting to continue making 8 mil a season. Hes really not very good anymore.

although that kind of signing is right down Sabean's alley. "hes old, check. hes used to be good, check. hes from the bay area, check....ok, Jimmy, how does 5 years/55 mil sound?"
Originally posted by Niners99:

Rollins-8 mil
Ibanez-12 mil
Lidge- 12 mil
Oswalt- 14 mil
Madson- 5 mil

Jose Reyes?

would be nice

we need a SS, but not Jimmy Rollins. Hes going to be 33 in 2 months, and his production has dropped off. if hes fine making 2-3 mil a season for maybe 2 years thats fine, but not if hes expecting to continue making 8 mil a season. Hes really not very good anymore.

although that kind of signing is right down Sabean's alley. "hes old, check. hes used to be good, check. hes from the bay area, check....ok, Jimmy, how does 5 years/55 mil sound?"

sheeeeeeeeeeeet......Rollins is looking for about 12-15 mil a year
Share 49ersWebzone