LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL 7 losses in a row now after their 98th win. you guys only needed 4 wins in your final 12 games to set the Phillies wins record. still need 4 wins with 5 to play.

This is what happens to teams who coast into the playoffs. they lose that feeling of urgency and go cold. with the D'Backs being red hot, id be sweating just a little if i was Philly. theres a good reason why its been 25 years since the last time the NL wins leader has won the WS.

we've been rolling out the JV squad...not a bit worried...unlike last year(Giants) there is not a team in the NL that has a pitching staff that im worried about...if we get rolled the last 3 games of the season by the Braves then ill start to get worried

lol so Howard and being hurt and Pence sitting a couple days is the JV squad? hardly. in your 7 game losing streak Rollins has started 6 games, Polanco 5, Victorino 7, Utley 6, Ibanez 6, Pence 3, and Ruiz 4.

I know you guys wanted that 102nd win for the franchise record. you just went ice cold.
BTW how bout that Antonio b*****do? told you his saber stats wouldnt lie. dude was overperforming like crazy this year. good ol xFIP came back to bite him.
Originally posted by Niners99:
BTW how bout that Antonio b*****do? told you his saber stats wouldnt lie. dude was overperforming like crazy this year. good ol xFIP came back to bite him.

his xFIP is 3.58 so try again....his last 3 outings have been rough which bump his era up to 2.68...still has a very low whip and BAA.....BTW how about them Giants? i told you they wouldnt make the playoffs this year
Dude, Niners99, don't you have anything better to do than go into other team's threads and hate on them? It's just very unbecoming, especially from a fellow Giants' fan. I just don't get why you do it.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Dude, Niners99, don't you have anything better to do than go into other team's threads and hate on them? It's just very unbecoming, especially from a fellow Giants' fan. I just don't get why you do it.

im just giving him a hard time. he returns the favor all the time.

besides, now that jrg is gone it limits my options...
Red October time GO PHILS

ps how about them 102 wins

Red October goes through St. Louis
Red October time GO PHILS

ps how about them 102 wins

the past 23 NL win leaders without rings think those 102 wins are super neat.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 29, 2011 at 1:14 AM ]
Doc gives up a 3 run blast in the 1st!!!! bwaaaahahahahahaha...Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who the hell is this guy ^^^^

• MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL Howard just blasted into jrg's ass.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Now Ibanez just tagged in for his.
Ryan Howard is a boss!
Ryan Howard is a boss!

Nervous time in Philly.
Share 49ersWebzone