LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wow, Gilliam will make a lot of money next year. I must have missed that.
Is Armstead protected from injury if he is hurt at the end of 2018?
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Is Armstead protected from injury if he is hurt at the end of 2018?

Yes
I thought we still had picks unsigned?
Do we have room to pay Mack 22 million a year ?
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Do we have room to pay Mack 22 million a year ?

We could, but it might be tough to extend Mack and Buckner, who will want a good amount. Plus $22M a yr for Mack is ridiculous IMO, on top of draft compensation it would take to get him. I'd stay away from that.
Hey A.B. ,
Happy 10th Anniversary brother , just noticed that you started this FANTASTIC THREAD exactly 10 years ago.
As many have stated , hope we don't lose you to an NFL team looking for a Capologist , you're that good.
Zoners will match any offer you receive so you don't have to
make any moving plans.
Cheers to AB
Can we get an update please along with projected 2019 cap with roll over? Pretty please.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 20, 2018 at 11:19 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Can we get an update please along with projected 2019 cap with roll over? Pretty please.

Right now we're at $41,468,873 for 2018, and in 2019 we have $67,491,969 with rollover, but we have guys like Watson, Coyle, Gilliam, Mitchell all signed who likely don't return at their numbers, plus option on Marsh.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Right now we're at $41,468,873 for 2018, and in 2019 we have $67,491,969 with rollover, but we have guys like Watson, Coyle, Gilliam, Mitchell all signed who likely don't return at their numbers, plus option on Marsh.

Good stuff. Plenty of money to extend Buckner & continuing building greatness towards a dominant 53. Thx my dude!
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 21, 2018 at 1:02 AM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Good stuff. Plenty of money to extend Buckner & continuing building greatness towards a dominant 53. Thx my dude!

Agreed, and looking at the roster, the only FAs who look like definite re-signs are, Gould, Pinion, Nelson, then extend Buck, and Day, as they will be eligible for new deals after 2018. Of course I can see them taking a wait and see approach with Buck, or he could do that, he may want to see what guys like Mack and Donald get. But I'm sure we can get him extended, our FO is one, if not the best, when it comes to being prepared to negotiate deals.

Our pending FAs after 2018 include

RB Mostert
RB McNichols
RB Morris
FB Johnson
WR McCaffrey
TE Hikutini
TE Saxton
OG Gonzalez
OG Person
OG Cooper
OT Williams
DT Sutton
NT Thornton
LEO Attaochu
SLB Harold
SLB Nzeocha
WLB Lee
WLB Toomer
CB Mabin
CB Powell
CB Ward
S Exum
S McCoil
K Gould
P Pinion
P Locke
LS Nelson

Of course not all will make it, but not a bad list, no big glaring hole will be left if someone from the list leaves, but the 3 STs(Gould, Pinion, Nelson) seem like keepers
AB the real mvp.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
AB the real mvp.

Thanks Will I try my best
  • eman
  • Veteran
does jonathan coopers $4 million count against us now that he is cut or comes off the books?
Share 49ersWebzone