LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

49ers 2024 Salary Cap Thread, Cap Room=$6,197,214 as of 4/13/24

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by jimrat:
What we at now since Buckner is gone?

At 16 mil before wards deal. Since we don't know the exact 2020 figure we aren't sure yet. I would probably guess around 10 mil

Do we know roughly an estimate on what it will cost for the rookie class?

OTC has it at $8,162,326 with the 13th pick, but only the 2 1st rd picks would count in the offseason.

As for before Ward's deal, I have us at $21M under.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

At 16 mil before wards deal. Since we don't know the exact 2020 figure we aren't sure yet. I would probably guess around 10 mil

OTC has it at $8,162,326 with the 13th pick, but only the 2 1st rd picks would count in the offseason.

Will be curious to see what shape we're in once you factor in Ward's deal and McKinnon's restructure.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Will be curious to see what shape we're in once you factor in Ward's deal and McKinnon's restructure.

I saw Wards deal this year factors in 4.5 million only
  • fan49
  • Veteran

Ab is this including rollover?
Originally posted by fan49:

Lol yeah where is AB, we need to know how much cap is left so we can see which remaining free agents are possible to sign, plus expecting Goodwin, Beathard, Nzochoa, and maybe Person and Coleman cuts.. thanks ahead of time
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Lol yeah where is AB, we need to know how much cap is left so we can see which remaining free agents are possible to sign, plus expecting Goodwin, Beathard, Nzochoa, and maybe Person and Coleman cuts.. thanks ahead of time

Before knowing Garland, Coleman, and Blair's 1yr deal terms, I have us at $15,042,585 under the cap. Includes AA, Ward, Bourne, Breida, Jet restructure, ERFA tenders.

Numbers vary on those guys, due to top-51 rule, under $2.5M for Goodwin, under $4M for Coleman, not much on Beathard, under $1M for Nzeocha, under $2M for Person, all due to top-51 rule.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Before knowing Garland, Coleman, and Blair's 1yr deal terms, I have us at $15,042,585 under the cap. Includes AA, Ward, Bourne, Breida, Jet restructure, ERFA tenders.

Numbers vary on those guys, due to top-51 rule, under $2.5M for Goodwin, under $4M for Coleman, not much on Beathard, under $1M for Nzeocha, under $2M for Person, all due to top-51 rule.

Thank you AB. But does this include what we are allowed to roll over?
Thank you AB. But does this include what we are allowed to roll over?

Yes it includes our $7.8M carryover we had.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
What's that article on the front page saying we have 21 million?
What's that article on the front page saying we have 21 million?

I think it says 19 million or so. Not so bad this would be the time to get a player like Suh

After all the signings we are still at 19 million?
Over The Cap shows Team Cap Space: $15,458,790 anyone know if that is accurate and up to date?

No, of the 1yr deals, only Blair is now in the NFLPA system, none of the others, we're more in the $15M range before the other 5 1yr deals are counted.

No, of the 1yr deals, only Blair is now in the NFLPA system, none of the others, we're more in the $15M range before the other 5 1yr deals are counted.

Why is the NFL reporting it at 19?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Why is the NFL reporting it at 19?

I believe Breer reported numbers that didn't include any of the 6 1yr deals, as none were in the NFLPA system at the time, only Blair's is in there, must be behind with everything going on in the world with getting the NFLPA database updated, still showing 2019 numbers for the cap report.
Share 49ersWebzone