• Info N/A
10-6
Through LA9erFan, page 18:

57.8% say 9-11 wins
73.4% say 8-12 wins
Ok, I'm going 9-7.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Robert:
Hate to say it, but I think this is a 6-10 team. It could be an 8-8 team, but we have a brutal schedule. Also, I just think there are too many unsettled parts (no edge pass rusher, no established quarterback) to realistically make a playoff run. But maybe next year....

We have 6 divisional games that are all winnable and 6 more teams that are beatable.

Lions (winnable)
Saints (short passing built perfectly for our LBs, winnable)
Bills (winnable)
Jets (winnable)
Dolphins (winnable)
Redskins (winnable)

I hear you. I agree that there are 12 winnable games, actually every game is technically winnable. But 12 where we have better than a 10% chance to win. Problem is, the Saints, Bills, Seattle (twice) are "winnable" games, but they are long shots. We could pull out one or two of those, but until this team proves it can put pressure on a quarterback and protect its own quarterback, we'll be lucky to win 5 or 6 games against remaining 8 teams, most of whom are NFL bottom feeders.

I hope this is the year it all comes together, and I think there is a real chance it will happen. I'm just not going to bet on it. But I do expect to see a much more effective offense, an improved defense and far fewer blowouts. I'd actually be happy to just to see this team consolidate its gains from the past few years and continue to improve on defense and make some strong positive strides on offense.
9-7
Hate to say it, but I think this is a 6-10 team. It could be an 8-8 team, but we have a brutal schedule. Also, I just think there are too many unsettled parts (no edge pass rusher, no established quarterback) to realistically make a playoff run. But maybe next year....

We have 6 divisional games that are all winnable and 6 more teams that are beatable.

Lions (winnable)
Bills (winnable)
Jets (winnable)
Dolphins (winnable)
Redskins (winnable)

I hear you. I agree that there are 12 winnable games, actually every game is technically winnable. But 12 where we have better than a 10% chance to win. Problem is, the Saints, Bills, Seattle (twice) are "winnable" games, but they are long shots. We could pull out one or two of those, but until this team proves it can put pressure on a quarterback and protect its own quarterback, we'll be lucky to win 5 or 6 games against remaining 8 teams, most of whom are NFL bottom feeders.

I hope this is the year it all comes together, and I think there is a real chance it will happen. I'm just not going to bet on it. But I do expect to see a much more effective offense, an improved defense and far fewer blowouts. I'd actually be happy to just to see this team consolidate its gains from the past few years and continue to improve on defense and make some strong positive strides on offense.

I'm more looking at styles of play. Saints are a shorter passing type of team. This falls right into the lap of the strength of our linebackers. The Saints have solid primary corners but we will be similar to the Colts where the slot receiver is going to see a lot of balls.

The Bills are very beatable, but we lose that one because of the 2nd week on the road.

Either way, you take away 3 more wins and we are still pretty damn solid.

I will also say that ALL games are losable also but if our QB play is even average, I say we win more than we lose.

Lions (winnable)
Bills (winnable)
Jets (winnable)
Dolphins (winnable)
Redskins (winnable)

I'm more looking at styles of play. Saints are a shorter passing type of team. This falls right into the lap of the strength of our linebackers. The Saints have solid primary corners but we will be similar to the Colts where the slot receiver is going to see a lot of balls.

The Bills are very beatable, but we lose that one because of the 2nd week on the road.

I will also say that ALL games are losable also but if our QB play is even average, I say we win more than we lose.

Can I be rude????? STOP JACKING MY THREAD!!!
Originally posted by kidash98:

Lions (winnable)
Bills (winnable)
Jets (winnable)
Dolphins (winnable)
Redskins (winnable)

Can I be rude????? STOP JACKING MY THREAD!!!

Hey, it's been a while since I have been motivated on posting in the Niner board, especially posting positive in the Niner board.
I say 9-7
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Alex Smith Pro Bowl

10-6

BILLS NINERS SUPERBOWL!!!!
muthahs.
  • coah44_1
  • Info N/A
i say 10-6
  • CraZy49erFaN
  • Info N/A
10-6

Only a little over a week left to register your vote. Let's go, people!
Share 49ersWebzone