There are 257 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

there should be one for Sing with the pants pulled down around the ankles

Nolan in his suit, singleterry with his pants down, harbs with the kakis.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

i just saw this retweeted by Barrows
Originally posted by THEB:

Lose the hats.
can someone photoshop jed taking a dump on the toilet?
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Jan 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM ]
Some Inspiration for new stuff on Jim Tomsula. See His Quotes:

- I was the youngest guy in the D-Line room and I didn't know I was on probation until training camp was over

- As we go through here with the San Francisco 49ers and we talk about the organization that these men have built and ladies have built, what a village. I'm that guy that's into the village. I believe it takes a village.

- Joan in payroll. She's not only in payroll, Joan's my financial advisor. Joan's making sure I've got enough money in my 401K. You go on and on and on. Vilma at the front desk. You've got all of these wonderful people in the building. The boys downstairs making that great Mexican feast at Christmas.

- but when you find somebody you love, hold on to them and don't let them go.

- The magic tricks and all the fluff and stuff in life and all those things, football and anything you're doing, outwork 'em

- When I put it all together, he can do a lot of things with his feet. He can do lot of things with his hands. He can do a lot of things with his arms. He can do a lot of things with his eyes.

- Whether it was a team negotiating a deal, whether it was a team playing a sport, whether it was a group jazzercise class or yoga class, there's always been that one where you've gone somewhere and you've walked out and said, 'That was cool.'

- Think big in small ways. I know it sounds petty, but it's the way you handle a meeting, or on the road in the hotel, everybody, 'Hey, pick up your stuff.' I know that sounds really small, but it starts adding up. To me, it's big picture stuff in real small ways. Pack your own bag for the game. Don't forget your shoes.

- Now, winning with class, one statement that comes to mind for me is the difference between confidence and arrogance is ignorance.

- Thirty one. [He's 46, so JT has coached since he was 15].

- That was just terribly uncomfortable, obviously. It was terribly uncomfortable. I wish whoever wrote it wouldn't have wrote it or whoever said it wouldn't have said it. I can't sit up here and tell you. What am I going to do about it? There's nothing I can do about it."

- I didn't teach John Elway how to throw a football or Joe Montana or Steve Young, but just the mechanics of it and understanding it, I've had my hands on all that.
[ Edited by Johnster on Jan 16, 2015 at 10:01 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

NOO LOL

I agree with the dude. I just don't get it
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

I agree with the dude. I just don't get it

What could've been? Fangio as HC Shanny as OC and Donatell as DC
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

NOO LOL

LOL WOW
Originally posted by Johnster:
Some Inspiration for new stuff on Jim Tomsula. See His Quotes:

- I was the youngest guy in the D-Line room and I didn't know I was on probation until training camp was over

- As we go through here with the San Francisco 49ers and we talk about the organization that these men have built and ladies have built, what a village. I'm that guy that's into the village. I believe it takes a village.

- Joan in payroll. She's not only in payroll, Joan's my financial advisor. Joan's making sure I've got enough money in my 401K. You go on and on and on. Vilma at the front desk. You've got all of these wonderful people in the building. The boys downstairs making that great Mexican feast at Christmas.

- but when you find somebody you love, hold on to them and don't let them go.

- The magic tricks and all the fluff and stuff in life and all those things, football and anything you're doing, outwork 'em

- When I put it all together, he can do a lot of things with his feet. He can do lot of things with his hands. He can do a lot of things with his arms. He can do a lot of things with his eyes.

- Whether it was a team negotiating a deal, whether it was a team playing a sport, whether it was a group jazzercise class or yoga class, there's always been that one where you've gone somewhere and you've walked out and said, 'That was cool.'

- Think big in small ways. I know it sounds petty, but it's the way you handle a meeting, or on the road in the hotel, everybody, 'Hey, pick up your stuff.' I know that sounds really small, but it starts adding up. To me, it's big picture stuff in real small ways. Pack your own bag for the game. Don't forget your shoes.

- Now, winning with class, one statement that comes to mind for me is the difference between confidence and arrogance is ignorance.

- Thirty one. [He's 46, so JT has coached since he was 15].

- That was just terribly uncomfortable, obviously. It was terribly uncomfortable. I wish whoever wrote it wouldn't have wrote it or whoever said it wouldn't have said it. I can't sit up here and tell you. What am I going to do about it? There's nothing I can do about it."

- I didn't teach John Elway how to throw a football or Joe Montana or Steve Young, but just the mechanics of it and understanding it, I've had my hands on all that.

Yes! Start a new thread called Tomsulaisms. The Harbaughisms thread is dead now. Well done.
Share 49ersWebzone